Yet another tour idea....

fraroc

What a stupid idea...

They have already played Power Windows on last tour, its enough with the 80's stuff now..

Again.... :sigh: Carry on

You are the one that should carry on...

Keep calling people stupid and the things they post stupid. You're the one who wonders why you aren't liked by many. If you really care about it like you have said you do stopping that would certainly help. Just trying to help. If you don't want it that's fine too. Just do what you do and get the results you get. Einstein was right...

You got problems to read? I never said someone was stupid. All I said was that it was a stupid idea!

And I don't need any help from you or anyone else...

Besides most of the people that used to being jerks have either calm down or being offline, so don't you worry about me, ok...?

Edited by YYZumbi
  • Like 2

What a stupid idea...

They have already played Power Windows on last tour, its enough with the 80's stuff now..

Again.... :sigh: Carry on

You are the one that should carry on...

Keep calling people stupid and the things they post stupid. You're the one who wonders why you aren't liked by many. If you really care about it like you have said you do stopping that would certainly help. Just trying to help. If you don't want it that's fine too. Just do what you do and get the results you get. Einstein was right...

You got problems to read? I never said someone was stupid. All I said was that it was a stupid idea!

And I don't need any help from you or anyone else...

Besides most of the people that used to being jerks have either calm down or being offline, so don't you worry about me, ok...?

Whatever you say. Enjoy...

Not everyone strives to be liked or agreed with by all. It's called individuality. Just a little insight.

I am done with it so everyone can relax. I agree with your point totally on individuality but in his case he has asked for help in this area and not just from me in the past. Lost cause and f**k it at this point. Sadly he just doesn't get it or chooses not too. Be yourself and I don't give a sh*t anymore. Completely out on this subject!!....
  • Like 3

Gees,

Reading some of the posts here. It might be high time for another long break. :facepalm: BTW, who gives a fu** at this point what they do or don't do? Just be greatful they are still around!

:yes:

• Like 1

Gees,

Reading some of the posts here. It might be high time for another long break. :facepalm: BTW, who gives a fu** at this point what they do or don't do? Just be greatful they are still around!

Apologies to you and all. Sometimes this stuff gets to me too. Onward and upward.... :madra:
  • Like 2

Zumbi, they're NOT going to do Caress of Steel and Hemispheres live in it's entirety. It's just not gonna happen.

:P

(Although I would give up a number of small body parts to see a complete performance of Hemispheres).

• Like 1

Notwithstanding BlueJ and his small body parts that he's willing to give up to hear Hemisphers (who would give up anything to hear that crud of a song??? :wacko: ;) ), I would attend this concert, but I would not be happy considering I would have only one chance to see them, and at that sole concert I would have a chance to see, they didnlt do either Xanadu or The Weapon or, it would be heaven, both! Edited by Lorraine

Gees,

Apologies to you and all. Sometimes this stuff gets to me too. Onward and upward.... :madra:

It's all good Bro,

It just boggles my mind that some folks here cannot accept the reality of things. They are not getting any younger and will play what they feel is right for them. If a person doesn't like that they can refuse to see them live.

• Like 1

Notwithstanding BlueJ and his small body parts that he's willing to give up to hear Hemispheres

Hey, now...if you go back and read my post, you'll note that I didn't say anything about them being my body parts.

• Like 1

They are not getting any younger and will play what they feel is right for them. If a person doesn't like that they can refuse to see them live.

They could be sitting on folding chairs on the stage and playing campfire songs, and I'd still want to see them!

• Like 3

Notwithstanding BlueJ and his small body parts that he's willing to give up to hear Hemispheres

Hey, now...if you go back and read my post, you'll note that I didn't say anything about them being my body parts.

I was gonna say sorry to hear. Thanks for the update... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Not everyone strives to be liked or agreed with by all. It's called individuality. Just a little insight.

I am done with it so everyone can relax. I agree with your point totally on individuality but in his case he has asked for help in this area and not just from me in the past. Lost cause and f**k it at this point. Sadly he just doesn't get it or chooses not too. Be yourself and I don't give a sh*t anymore. Completely out on this subject!!....

Stupid is as stupid does ;)

Choosing to be stupid is a mark of individuality as well...

You can just...

They have played enough from Power Windows in recent times...they've got to know most fans want to hear more of the 70's material, right?

If they don't we might be hearing half of Presto on the next tour :LOL:

They have played enough from Power Windows in recent times...they've got to know most fans want to hear more of the 70's material, right?

And that would be a good thing.

Bring on Show Don't Tell, Chain Lightning, War Paint, Scars, Red Tide, and Available Light...and Hand Over Fist too...these all deserve heavier live arrangements.

• Like 2

1. 2112 Overture/YYZ

2. Tom Sawyer

3. Distant Early Warning

4. Afterimage

5. Red Sector A

6. The Enemy Within (Part 1 of Fear)

7. The Body Electric

8. Kid Gloves

9. Red Lenses/Drum Solo

10. Between The Wheels

INTERMISSION

11. Limelight

12. Freewill

13. Sudivsions

14. The Analog Kid

15. Chemistry

16. Digital Man/Drum Solo

17. The Weapon (Part 2 of Fear)

18. New World Man

19. Losing It

20. Countdown/2112: The Grand Finale

ENCORE

21. The Spirit Of Radio

22. A Farewell to Kings

23. Xanadu

24. Headlong Flight

Fixed

Edited by savagegrace26
  • Like 1

And that would be a good thing.

Bring on Show Don't Tell, Chain Lightning, War Paint, Scars, Red Tide, and Available Light...and Hand Over Fist too...these all deserve heavier live arrangements.

I actually agree to a certain extent, they need to play Show Don't Tell at the very least

I would prefer a Permanent Waves/ 2112 Tour actually:

Set 1:

One Little Victory (Solo Version)

Caravan

Limelight

The Anarchist

A Passage to Bangkok

Twilight Zone

Lessons

Tears

Something For Nothing

2112 (Entire)

Set 2:

The Spirit of Radio

Freewill

Jacobs Ladder

Entre Nous

Different Strings (extended Guitar Outro)

Natural Science

Distant Early Warnings (With Asian orchestral intro)

Red Barchetta

New World Man

Clockwork Angels

YYZ - Drum Solo

Alex's Solo/ Hemisphere (Prelude)

Xanadu (Complete)

Encore:

Far Cry

Tom Sawyer

La Villa Strangiatto

Encore Deux:

Closer to the Heart (Extended)