Congrats KennyLee!!

Empty Mindless Spectre

Congrats on the superb performance in front what I'm guessing was your largest audience (so far) this evening. You guys are truly rock stars now! Here's hoping this will build some momentum for kRush moving forward. You guys deserve it. :cheers:
  • Like 8

wish I could agree but you kinda left out all the most important details there... is this thread only for Kenny?

anyways congrats Kenny if you did a big show somewhere.. I've enjoyed your videos!

• Like 1

Thanks all! Yeah, we played an outdoor show and had an estimated 1,200 people show up. I was really blown away. Amazing how many Rush fans there are in your own back yard! Here's the only shot I have so far of the crowd that evening. Just the lucky people on "Geddy's side". :D

10457937_356347624520020_8450315608579172322_n.jpg

• Like 9

Thanks all! Yeah, we played an outdoor show and had an estimated 1,200 people show up. I was really blown away. Amazing how many Rush fans there are in your own back yard! Here's the only shot I have so far of the crowd that evening. Just the lucky people on "Geddy's side". :D

What a cool photo!

:sundog: :sundog: :sundog: :ebert:

• Like 3

Awesome shot Kenny :cool: :cheers:
  • Like 2

Kenny, when does the tour start? :LOL:

Here are our tour dates. Haha

This the actual back of our t-shirts.

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx298/kengildea/kRUSHtour2014_zpsd47aaf93.jpg

• Like 6

Too bad The Fillmore got cancelled for you. Which one was it - East or West? :codger:

East. Stonehenge and Red Rocks were my most dissappointing cancellations. :D

Well, I would have come to see you guys play at Stonehenge :D
  • Like 2

Too bad The Fillmore got cancelled for you. Which one was it - East or West? :codger:

I will keep my fingers crossed for a booking at The Spectrum in Philly in the near future.

• Like 1

Here's the next "big" venue we're playing with a Zep tribute band called Mothership. You've heard of those guys Empty Mindless Spectre, right?

This shots from the balcony.

http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx298/kengildea/TheQueen_zps8713bbd5.png

• Like 2

For some reason I thought you guys were out of TO! Maybe that's an indication of how good you are lol

If you ever make it up to Edmonton Alberta I'll be there, I'll buy you a beer or three!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Here's the next "big" venue we're playing with a Zep tribute band called Mothership. You've heard of those guys Empty Mindless Spectre, right?

Actually, no, I haven't heard of Mothership. I thought Andy mentioned something about Get the Led Out last week at Hilltop. I've seen them before and they are outstanding. Not familiar with Mothership though. Where/when is that gig going down?

• Like 1

Actually, no, I haven't heard of Mothership. I thought Andy mentioned something about Get the Led Out last week at Hilltop. I've seen them before and they are outstanding. Not familiar with Mothership though. Where/when is that gig going down?

Mothership is pretty local in Delaware, too. They are really, really good. We'll be doing the Queen with them on January 3rd.

They are playing at JB's on August 23rd if you want a preview.

Kenny just curious, what would be a good example of your setlist?

I'm curious what stuff you guys are playing/avoiding.

Here is a recent setlist. This was at a new place so was more "hit" friendly. Where we play more we'll throw a Jacob's Ladder or Circumstances maybe. We cater to the crowd we think will be there as much as we can predict.

Limelight

Spirit Of Radio

Entre Nous

The Enemy Within

Subdivisions

Freewill

Vital Signs

Red Barchetta

Witch Hunt

Camera Eye

Losing It

The Garden

Broons/ The Trees

Xanadu

2112 into

Tom Sawyer

Analog Kid

Closer To The Heart

Natural Science

Bastille Day

YYZ

La Villa Strangiato

By-Tor & Snowdog

Edited by KennyLee

That shirt is gold! :laughing guy:
  • Like 1

Mothership is pretty local in Delaware, too. They are really, really good. We'll be doing the Queen with them on January 3rd.

They are playing at JB's on August 23rd if you want a preview.

Can't make that one, my buddy Ed and I already have plans to ride the Harleys down to Baltimore that night to see an AC/DC tribute band called High Voltage at a joint called at the Fish Head Cantina.

I hear there's a pretty hot opening act that night too… :Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

should be a fun night!

Edited by Empty Mindless Spectre
  • Like 1