2014-15 NHL Season thread

Ryan O'Reilly just high-sticked the puck in front of the net, it bounce off the goalie, and out to Everyberg who deflected it off his foot. Ref right next to the net, says goal immediately. They review it and call on the ice stands, no goal. WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

How long is Boston going to put up with Luccic's childish antics? Last year he threatens Emmelin then last night he boards him. Afterward he gives a masturbating gesture to the crowd on his way to the penalty box. :facepalm: Results game misconduct. This guy is not producing like a 6 million dollar man and no doubt his thuggery is hurting his team. Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 1

How long is Boston going to put up with Luccic's childish antics? Last year he threatens Emmelin then last night he boards him. Afterward he gives a masturbating gesture to the crowd on his way to the penalty box. :facepalm: Results game misconduct. This guy is not producing like a 6 million dollar man and no doubt his thuggery is hurting his team.

The crazy thing is that they dumped a far better player in Seguin because of his supposed off-ice immaturity. Lucic acts like a baby on ice, in-game, and the team and press always seem to have his back. I honestly think Boston's love affair with Lucic is going to cost them a potential dynasty, if it hasn't already.
  • Like 2

Avs put Varlamov on IR yesterday so he has to miss 7 days. They call up Pickard to be back-up goalie to Reto Berra. Pickard flew from Cleveland to Chicago with Lake Erie for an AHL game. He landed in Chicago and was told he has to go to Ottawa to join the Avs. He arrived in Ottawa, at 5:15 for a 7:30 game. Got to the rink, missed warm-up and got to the bench for puck-drop. 2:46 into the game Berra gets run over so Pickard had to take over.
  • Like 1

O :dweez: D :dweez: U :dweez: Y :dweez: A :cosmo: Hawks 1 Predators 0

It was only 20 seconds of 5 on 3. :banghead: Hawks 1 Predators 1

T :chickendance: O :chickendance: E :chickendance: W :chickendance: S :cosmo: :cosmo: Hawks 2 Predators 1 final. :cheers:

I saw the highlight of Toews shorthanded break away goal... Very nice! :ebert:

Saved my ass, too. The wife wanted me to come to bed when the OT started. Captain Serious came through for me. :macallan: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 1

Canucks beat the Oilers 5-4 in a shootout, beat the Flames and then beat the Oilers 2-0 with an empty net goals. Their fans were excited that they were going to be top of the league again and now tonight against the Stars they are down 6-1 five minutes into the second. This is glorious.

S :drool: A :drool: A :drool: D :martini: Hawks 1 Flyers 0

K :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: E :cosmo: Hawks 2 Flyers 0

B :dweez: I :dweez: C :dweez: K :dweez: E :dweez: L :dweez: L :D-13: Hawks 3 Flyers 0

K :atickhum: A :atickhum: N :atickhum: E :macallan: Hawks 4 Flyers 0
  • Like 2

S :drool: A :drool: A :drool: D :martini: Hawks 1 Flyers 0

K :chickendance: A :chickendance: N :chickendance: E :cosmo: Hawks 2 Flyers 0

B :dweez: I :dweez: C :dweez: K :dweez: E :dweez: L :dweez: L :D-13: Hawks 3 Flyers 0

K :atickhum: A :atickhum: N :atickhum: E :macallan: Hawks 4 Flyers 0

Final. :cheers:
  • Like 2