And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

:yes: I'd stuff sparrows down their throats, until the beaks stuck out through the stomach walls.

Well he had to, didn't he? I mean, be fair, there was nothing else he could do.

Oh, that's right. He was walking out with that very butch Clerk of the Court. :coy:

Is he sexy then?

Air Chief Marshal Sir Vincent 'Kill the Japs' Foster?. He's in our Birmingham studio... :wub:

which is rather unfortunate as we're all down here in London

Well, here I am on London's busy Westminster Bridge, seeing just how much time sitting down can take. :yay:

You will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven...

No...you stay in the room and make sure he doesn't leave.

I'd like to leave, sir, before I get killed, please

Life's a piece of shit, when you look at it. :moon:

Sorry, I was on the phone to America. It's been super having this lovely little chat. We must do this again more often.

You always talk, you Canadians. :bang bang: Well, you're dead now, so shut up!

He's not quite dead! He's getting better!

You put your sword right through his head. :wtf: You even kicked the bride in the chest.

Yeah but he was very reasonable about it. I mean one Sunday when my parents were coming round for tea, I asked him if he'd mind very much not nailing my head to the floor that week and he agreed and just screwed my pelvis to a cake stand.

And I functioned! :ebert: Do you hear? Mind you, it hurt a bit.
  • Like 1

:yes: I'd stuff sparrows down their throats, until the beaks stuck out through the stomach walls.

Oh, that's right. He was walking out with that very butch Clerk of the Court. :coy:

Is he sexy then?

Air Chief Marshal Sir Vincent 'Kill the Japs' Foster?. He's in our Birmingham studio... :wub:

Well, here I am on London's busy Westminster Bridge, seeing just how much time sitting down can take. :yay:

You will stay in the Comfy Chair until lunch time, with only a cup of coffee at eleven...

Sorry, I was on the phone to America. It's been super having this lovely little chat. We must do this again more often.

You put your sword right through his head. :wtf: You even kicked the bride in the chest.

Yeah but he was very reasonable about it. I mean one Sunday when my parents were coming round for tea, I asked him if he'd mind very much not nailing my head to the floor that week and he agreed and just screwed my pelvis to a cake stand.

Ooh. Proper little mummy's boy, aren't we?
  • Like 1

Is he sexy then?

Ooh, he's a clever little boy! Do you like your rattle? Oh, he's got a tubby tum-tum! Oh, he's got a tubby tum-tum!

• Like 2

Is he sexy then?

Ooh, he's a clever little boy! Do you like your rattle? Oh, he's got a tubby tum-tum! Oh, he's got a tubby tum-tum!

Watch it, mate. I'm not going to stay round here getting poked and prodded all day. I'm off... :outtahere:
  • Like 1

Is he sexy then?

Watch it, mate. I'm not going to stay round here getting poked and prodded all day. I'm off... :outtahere:

I'm off to play the grand piano
  • Like 1

And I suppose you want to go and practice, eh? MARCHING UP AND DOWN THE SQUARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, EH???

• Like 2

And I suppose you want to go and practice, eh? MARCHING UP AND DOWN THE SQUARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, EH???

What? I've forgotten it. I had it! I had it! I had it, you old bag. :moon:
  • Like 1

Yeah, this used to be a nice neighbourhood before the old ladies started moving in. Nowadays some of us daren't even go down to the shops
  • Like 1

Yeah, this used to be a nice neighbourhood before the old ladies started moving in. Nowadays some of us daren't even go down to the shops

I did say sorry about the "old woman," but from the behind you looked...

• Like 2

Good morning, Mrs. Cut-out. :whipgirl:
  • Like 1

Tell me why did you say 'good morning' when you know perfectly well that it's afternoon? Edited by Citizen of the World
  • Like 1

Tell me why did you say 'good morning' when you know perfectly well that it's afternoon?

I say! Croquet hoops look damn pretty this afternoon.

• Like 2

Tell me why did you say 'good morning' when you know perfectly well that it's afternoon?

Ah, good time...good afternoon. Ja, ja. :cheers:
  • Like 1

those of you who are playing in the match this afternoon move your clothes down onto the lower peg immediately after lunch, before you write your letter home, if you're not getting your hair cut, unless you've got a younger brother who is going out this weekend as the guest of another boy, in which case, collect his note before lunch, put it in your letter after you've had your hair cut, and make sure he moves your clothes down onto the lower peg for you
  • Like 1

those of you who are playing in the match this afternoon move your clothes down onto the lower peg immediately after lunch, before you write your letter home, if you're not getting your hair cut, unless you've got a younger brother who is going out this weekend as the guest of another boy, in which case, collect his note before lunch, put it in your letter after you've had your hair cut, and make sure he moves your clothes down onto the lower peg for you

Well, Citizen.......I hit the ball first time and there it was in the back of the net!

• Like 2

Well, Citizen.......I hit the ball first time and there it was in the back of the net!

It should send you back to Botty with a big lead.
  • Like 1

Robson particularly, in goal, had a magnificent first half, his fine positional sense preventing the build-up of any severe pressure. :atickhum:
  • Like 1

Robson particularly, in goal, had a magnificent first half, his fine positional sense preventing the build-up of any severe pressure. :atickhum:

Archimedes out to Socrates, Socrates back to Archimedes, Archimedes out to Herakleitos, he beats Hegel, Herakleitos is a little flick, here comes on the far post Socrates, Socrates is there! It is in! Socrates has scored, the Greeks are going mad!

• Like 2

Archimedes out to Socrates, Socrates back to Archimedes, Archimedes out to Herakleitos, he beats Hegel, Herakleitos is a little flick, here comes on the far post Socrates, Socrates is there! It is in! Socrates has scored, the Greeks are going mad!

Blessed are the Greek
  • Like 1

Blessed are the Greek

They've got to take the bras off from the front, this is very difficult, this is really the most, the most difficult part of the entire competition. :coy:
  • Like 1

Blessed are the Greek

They've got to take the bras off from the front, this is very difficult, this is really the most, the most difficult part of the entire competition. :coy:

And now over to the swimming. And you join us here at the pool just in time to see the start of the 200 meters freestyle for non-swimmers......well, we'll be bringing you back here the moment they start fishing the corpses out.

• Like 2

Blessed are the Greek

And now over to the swimming. And you join us here at the pool just in time to see the start of the 200 meters freestyle for non-swimmers......well, we'll be bringing you back here the moment they start fishing the corpses out.

...before an audience, some of them will have paid $920.000 million for the privilege of seeing this. :drool:
  • Like 1

Blessed are the Greek

...before an audience, some of them will have paid $920.000 million for the privilege of seeing this. :drool:

and for me there can be no greater privilege, and honour, than to that to which it is my lot to have befallen this evening
  • Like 1

Blessed are the Greek

and for me there can be no greater privilege, and honour, than to that to which it is my lot to have befallen this evening

Ladies and gentlemen, someone whom I've always personally admired, perhaps more deeply, more strongly, more abjectly than ever before. Someone whose boots I would gladly lick clean until holes wore through my tongue, a man who is so totally and utterly wonderful, that I would rather be sealed in a pit of my own filth, than dare tread on the same stage with him.

• Like 2