2008 - 07/07 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Arena

We'll be there but, just like the Granite Grady, there is a question as to when we'll be there.

I have so much vacation time banked up that my boss is yelling at me to use it... so I am. Jen however is in a new job and used up all the time she had on our trip to Florida last month. That means she has to work a full day on Monday and Tuesday.

So... She'll be getting out of work at about 4:00ish. Baring any traffic we should be there by 6:00 or so... the question of course being traffic. 117 miles during the afternoon Rush (hehe) is bound to clog up somewhere.

So... we'll get there as soon as we can, but if things are bad we might have to go straight into the arena. We'll probably get there in plenty of time, but I usually plan for the worst and hope for the best.

trink39.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (robertjames1971 @ Jul 3 2008, 10:47 AM)
We'll be there but, just like the Granite Grady, there is a question as to when we'll be there.

I have so much vacation time banked up that my boss is yelling at me to use it... so I am. Jen however is in a new job and used up all the time she had on our trip to Florida last month. That means she has to work a full day on Monday and Tuesday.

So... She'll be getting out of work at about 4:00ish. Baring any traffic we should be there by 6:00 or so... the question of course being traffic. 117 miles during the afternoon Rush (hehe) is bound to clog up somewhere.

So... we'll get there as soon as we can, but if things are bad we might have to go straight into the arena. We'll probably get there in plenty of time, but I usually plan for the worst and hope for the best.

trink39.gif

I'm betting that the Monday after the weekend of the 4th will probably be on the light side! Lots of folks take the extra day to recoup!!!

Here, I'll work some Magicks for ya:

MESSAGE TO SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND: DRINK HEARTILY AND TAKE AN EXTRA DAY OFF ON MONDAY!!!!!

MESSAGE TO SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND: DRINK HEARTILY AND TAKE AN EXTRA DAY OFF ON MONDAY!!!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooo problems!!!!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jul 3 2008, 09:39 AM)
Okay guys, the waterfall bar/area it is!!!! We'll be gettin' in around 5:30 - 6.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!! - - and for some friends, for the first time!!!

Can't wait!!!! ONLY FOUR DAYS TO GO!!!!!

Don't be shy now!! laugh.gif

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

Tortoise 1287.gif

and Agent By-Tor cool.gif

im in, cant wait to meet all of you trink39.gif

1022.gif

bekloppt.gif 2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

Tortoise and Hare, jendrisc

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!!!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

O.k. water fall bar, shouldn't be hard to find a water-fall with a bar in front of it..I'm get pretty torqued up for this one, I'll bet there with home town friends from Ludlow, ma be 5 of us. I fly out of virginia in 4 and half hours for Hartford. Think im ready got the tickets, smokes and matches, no lighters..checked the one carry bag no sharp objects inside, tylenol check, cholestrol meds check. think im ready. 2.gif

If it's cool, I'd like to meet up, too. I'm sure I can find the waterfall bar. We're traveling from Central N.Y., so I don't know exactly when we'll get there, but we plan to leave in plenty of time. I've never been to Mohegan Sun, so I'm looking forward to it.

QUOTE (yyztmmb @ Jul 4 2008, 09:08 AM)
If it's cool, I'd like to meet up, too. I'm sure I can find the waterfall bar. We're traveling from Central N.Y., so I don't know exactly when we'll get there, but we plan to leave in plenty of time. I've never been to Mohegan Sun, so I'm looking forward to it.

Most cool!!! See you Monday!!

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jul 4 2008, 05:13 PM)
SEE YA AT THE WATERFALL, HARE!! trink39.gif

glad ya picked a place where fans under 21 can hang out wink.gif

bekloppt.gif Tark!!!

THREE DAYS TO GO!!!!!

1022.gif common001.gif 2.gif common001.gif 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jul 4 2008, 05:44 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jul 4 2008, 05:13 PM)
SEE YA AT THE WATERFALL, HARE!! trink39.gif

glad ya picked a place where fans under 21 can hang out wink.gif

bekloppt.gif Tark!!!

THREE DAYS TO GO!!!!!

1022.gif common001.gif 2.gif common001.gif 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

1022.gif TWO DAYS TO GO!!!!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (yyztmmb @ Jul 6 2008, 03:12 AM)
Having just come home from the Saratoga show, I can honestly say that this show is gonna ROCK !!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif
Get psyched !!!

Oh we're psyched!!! yes.gif

One Day to Mohegan!!!!

common001.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif common001.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

trink39.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Tortoise and Hare @ Jul 6 2008, 09:56 AM)
QUOTE (yyztmmb @ Jul 6 2008, 03:12 AM)
Having just come home from the Saratoga show, I can honestly say that this show is gonna ROCK !!!!!  1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif
Get psyched !!!

Oh we're psyched!!! yes.gif

One Day to Mohegan!!!!

common001.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif common001.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

and a big WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! FOR RUSH!!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif

Helllooo!! Just got home from vacation a few hours ago - and I'm off to bed 'cuz I have to work on Monday - but it's not all bad; 'cuz I'm going to RUSH Monday night!!!

See you all at the waterfall!! I'm off work at 4pm; and I'm only about 40 min. away - so I'll be there by 5pm. I'm meeting some friends (I have their tix!) - but they won't be getting in until 7 or 7:30pm. They better not be late!!!

2.gif

we will see you in a few trink39.gif

QUOTE (Spike @ Jul 6 2008, 10:23 PM)
Helllooo!!  Just got home from vacation a few hours ago - and I'm off to bed 'cuz I have to work on Monday - but it's not all bad; 'cuz I'm going to RUSH Monday night!!!

See you all at the waterfall!!  I'm off work at 4pm; and I'm only about 40 min. away - so I'll be there by 5pm.  I'm meeting some friends (I have their tix!) - but they won't be getting in until 7 or 7:30pm.  They better not be late!!!

2.gif

Yay!!!!!! - - been waitin' for you to check in!!! See you tonight!!!

TONIGHT!!!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!!

1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

Hare biggrin.gif

today is the day............................. 1022.gif

Today has been absolutely AWFUL at work!! I hope I can "walk away" on time - and leave all the problems until tomorrow!!

I will certainly be at that bar AND DRINKING as soon as I get there!!!!

wacko.gif angry.gif trink38.gif martini_shaken.gif cosmo.gif patron.gif

2.gif

Archived