• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 secrettouch2me

secrettouch2me

Long Awaited Froind

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE (Analogkid1123 @ Apr 22 2008, 10:19 PM)
shows gonna rock!

that was awesome when the "fly by night" looking owl flew in last year.

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Yeah I saw that, thought I was the only one that did, it was huge! Maybe this years tour it'll be out to greet us  angel.gif   wink.gif  

Edited by secrettouch2me, 09 May 2008 - 01:57 AM.

Sponsored Post

#22 rushfan1966

rushfan1966

The Seeker

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Listening to RUSH....Watching the DVD's , which there aren't enough of.

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:37 PM

Lady April, can you party at the Park and Ride?? I mean I don't want to try to bring my beer, or what ever else, on the shuttle with me.
I haven't been to the Fairgrounds before so I don't know the scene. My buddy and I are driving down from Tacoma. Not sure when we are leaving since I will be at the Gorge show too.

Thanks.....Take care!!!!

2.gif  The Best Band in the World

#23 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts
  • Interests:Cosmic hopscotching, tripping over my own feet, 'foot in mouth' and other tactful exercises to no avail, my daughter is kick ass, all my pets are kick ass, British Comedy is kick ass, Sci-Fi is kick ass and of course Music duh.

Not of interest: Chodes!

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:42 PM

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 15 2008, 04:37 PM)
Lady April, can you party at the Park and Ride?? I mean I don't want to try to bring my beer, or what ever else, on the shuttle with me.
I haven't been to the Fairgrounds before so I don't know the scene. My buddy and I are driving down from Tacoma. Not sure when we are leaving since I will be at the Gorge show too.

Thanks.....Take care!!!!

I don't know about "party" per say  laugh.gif I'm sure it will not be an issue should you have the beer in an enclosed cup. I do know you will be better off not bringing beer on the shuttle as the shuttle drops us off right at the venue entrance and you cannot go in with alcohol  smile.gif  

#24 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts
  • Interests:Cosmic hopscotching, tripping over my own feet, 'foot in mouth' and other tactful exercises to no avail, my daughter is kick ass, all my pets are kick ass, British Comedy is kick ass, Sci-Fi is kick ass and of course Music duh.

Posted 19 May 2008 - 12:46 PM

Park n Ride meet up
Plenty of parking for showgoers. 134th st and I-5 in Vancouver Washington Shuttles start at 6 PM and run every 15 minutes to the show. Have a couple on $1 bills on hand as it does cost like a buck or two to ride the shuttle.
Shall we say 4pm-ish??? unsure.gif  

#25 rushfan1966

rushfan1966

The Seeker

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Listening to RUSH....Watching the DVD's , which there aren't enough of.

Posted 20 May 2008 - 10:02 AM

Thank you for the info Lady April!!!
I can PM you you my cell number or just give it to you at the Gorge!!
My seats for this concert suck. I have a feeling that I will be wandering a lot during the show.
I have never been to the Clark County Amphitheater so I'm not sure what it will be like.
My seats are in section 203 row U......... doh.gif

Take care and we'll see you at the meet-up!!!

#26 Nate1647

Nate1647

The Seeker

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:Rush...Rush.

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:50 PM

i'm so excited! this will be my first rush concert! been a die hard fan since i first Heard Tom Sawyer back when i was like 8 (19 now). I have section 203 (i don't care where i sit as long as i'm there). anyones tickets come yet?

#27 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Nate1647 @ May 20 2008, 08:50 PM)
i'm so excited! this will be my first rush concert! been a die hard fan since i first Heard Tom Sawyer back when i was like 8 (19 now). I have section 203 (i don't care where i sit as long as i'm there). anyones tickets come yet?

Did you get your tix yet Nate?
You'll have a blast at the show!!!! I'm gonna go over to the KGON tent for a while at the venue. Iris Harrison has been a long time friend and can't wait to see her!!!  653.gif  2.gif  2.gif  

#28 troutman

troutman

My views are fishy

• Members *
  • 44549 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:54 PM

I had planned on this concert earlier this year but it just didn't work out. Hope you all have a great time meeting up and enjoying the concert. Maybe next time. biggrin.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  trink39.gif  

#29 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (troutman @ May 27 2008, 10:54 PM)
I had planned on this concert earlier this year but it just didn't work out. Hope you all have a great time meeting up and enjoying the concert. Maybe next time. biggrin.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  trink39.gif

sad.gif  no trouty?

#30 Nate1647

Nate1647

The Seeker

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:Rush...Rush.

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 27 2008, 05:53 PM)
QUOTE (Nate1647 @ May 20 2008, 08:50 PM)

Did you get your tix yet Nate?
You'll have a blast at the show!!!! I'm gonna go over to the KGON tent for a while at the venue. Iris Harrison has been a long time friend and can't wait to see her!!!  653.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Yes! i got my tickets 2 days ago and i couldn't be more excited! 2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  

#31 troutman

troutman

My views are fishy

• Members *
  • 44549 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 28 2008, 09:06 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ May 27 2008, 10:54 PM)
I had planned on this concert earlier this year but it just didn't work out. Hope you all have a great time meeting up and enjoying the concert. Maybe next time. biggrin.gif  1022.gif  2.gif  trink39.gif

sad.gif  no trouty?

No sad.gif  like I said in my PM. I am committed to pagscon and with my recent knee surgery it just cannot happen this time around. But if they tour again I will definitely be there biggrin.gif  trink39.gif

Edited by troutman, 28 May 2008 - 12:23 PM.

#32 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:11 PM

Meet up update!!!! I am being given the Tour Banner at the Gorge show and will bring it to this meetup. The final plan, as i've just got off the phone with some peeps of the OTHER Rush sites, and most convenient one for all is to meet at 4-ish at I-5 and the 134th St exit in Vancouver WA. Shuttles, which cost like a dollar, begin running from this P&R at 6pm and run every 15 minutes dropping you off right at the front gate of the venue and then pick you up after the show getting back to the P&R within 15 min and you are on you way and NOT stuck in concert traffic!!!
So come hang and sign the Banner!!!
LAdy A.

#33 Rolinda Bonz

Rolinda Bonz

Land Obi Zorn

• Members *
  • 10868 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:30 AM

653.gif  2.gif  1287.gif  trink38.gif  

#34 rushfan1966

rushfan1966

The Seeker

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:47 AM

3 more days

2.gif  1022.gif  653.gif  cheer.gif  trink39.gif  common001.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  

#35 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:34 AM

QUOTE (rushfan1966 @ May 29 2008, 09:47 AM)
3 more days

2.gif  1022.gif  653.gif  cheer.gif  trink39.gif  common001.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  b_sigh.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  

#36 rushfan1966

rushfan1966

The Seeker

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:34 AM

2 more days
trink38.gif  653.gif  trink39.gif  common001.gif  cheer.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Lady April I hope I will see you at the Gorge!!!! I will have my 4 year old with me!!!! He is so excited!!!!! Talk to you tomorrow!!!!!

Hope the weather holds out for us 653.gif

Take Care and see you all on SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

2.gif The Best Band in the World

#37 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 08:29 PM

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#38 Rolinda Bonz

Rolinda Bonz

Land Obi Zorn

• Members *
  • 10868 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 19 2008, 10:42 AM)
and you cannot go in with alcohol  smile.gif

heh  cool.gif  

#39 Lady April

Lady April

Lady of the Lake

• Members *
  • 9241 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ May 30 2008, 10:11 PM)
QUOTE (Lady April @ May 19 2008, 10:42 AM)
and you cannot go in with alcohol  smile.gif

heh  cool.gif

unsure.gif  oh sh*t, did I type that out loud?  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  

#40 Alsgalpal

Alsgalpal

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

• Members *
  • 16287 posts
  • Interests:Music, sportbikes, photography and horses...

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 28 2008, 10:11 AM)
Meet up update!!!! I am being given the Tour Banner at the Gorge show and will bring it to this meetup. The final plan, as i've just got off the phone with some peeps of the OTHER Rush sites, and most convenient one for all is to meet at 4-ish at I-5 and the 134th St exit in Vancouver WA. Shuttles, which cost like a dollar, begin running from this P&R at 6pm and run every 15 minutes dropping you off right at the front gate of the venue and then pick you up after the show getting back to the P&R within 15 min and you are on you way and NOT stuck in concert traffic!!!
So come hang and sign the Banner!!!
LAdy A.

1022.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users