The OFFICIAL NYC NWWCON thread

iluvgeddy05

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jan 26 2008, 03:06 PM)
I agree. With the possibility of going to three Rush shows in April, a trip to NY is definitely out. Next year is a good idea.

sad.gif

You made promises to Aprul to get waxxed or something didn't you???

She's gonna be PISSED!!! angry.gif

SCREW 2.gif

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jan 26 2008, 01:45 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jan 26 2008, 03:06 PM)
I agree. With the possibility of going to three Rush shows in April, a trip to NY is definitely out. Next year is a good idea.

sad.gif

You made promises to Aprul to get waxxed or something didn't you???

She's gonna be PISSED!!! angry.gif

SCREW 2.gif

z7shysterical.gif

I know. sad.gif Tell Aprul I'm sorry. Maybe you guys can take her. And, don't forget the bikini wax! smile.gif

On a positive note, I found out today that we're going to be in New Jersey the first weekend in June for a family reunion. We'll need to coordinate something so we can all get together then. 653.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jan 21 2008, 05:13 PM)
Yes, I started this thread so I'm responsible! Here's my take on it all..

Putting it off until a non-Rush touring year would definitely work better for me as well. The only way it could work this year is to do it in another (cheaper) location, maybe plan it around a show...but it's hard to do that I think since everyone has a different show they want to attend, mostly ones closest to their home location. Because of Rush, I can't do both this time around.

Doing this in a non-touring year would give us more money and time to plan as well, esp. if we want to do NYC. I think we all have our minds on S&A 2008 and being financially strapped as some of us are, we're putting all our $$$ and planning into Rush. After the 2nd leg, we'll have a fresher mind on when and where we might want to do this.

Sound good?

yes.gif

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Aug 8 2008, 10:35 PM)
TheAnalogKid!! omG, your sig!  Neil! drool1.gif
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/rushobsessor/theguyfromiponemaxD.gif
nice!

oh and yes! pencil me in for NYC09!  cosmo.gif

oh Neils' in it...i was too busy like omg my sig! Geddy! drool1.gif

laugh.gif wink.gif tongue.gif ya Neil is pretty drool1.gif tastic in it also biggrin.gif

I could probably go! I want to meet all of you, and I am homesick for NY, too, so this works really, really well for me!

The only thing that would keep me from going is if, during that time, Rush gets their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame---I'd like to be here in LA for that.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it's only about a $10 train ride into Penn Station from here, but I'd still have to have money to spend...Being unemployed, saving up isn't really an option, but it's still early yet, so who knows what could happen1

So, count me as a "maybe". biggrin.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Aug 9 2008, 01:51 PM)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it's only about a $10 train ride into Penn Station from here, but I'd still have to have money to spend...Being unemployed, saving up isn't really an option, but it's still early yet, so who knows what could happen1

Dhani, let's talk. Maybe I could spring for a place to stay for us both, or something!

QUOTE (Imperatrix @ Aug 10 2008, 07:05 PM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Aug 9 2008, 01:51 PM)

Dhani, let's talk. Maybe I could spring for a place to stay for us both, or something!

Wow, Tas!! That's very cool of you!! hug2.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 8 2008, 05:56 PM)
I dont think I can make it cause Im moving out next May so Im prolly gonna be quite broke.

I meant this month!! laugh.gif Join us won't you? biggrin.gif trink39.gif

Edited to say.. I am not trying to highjack this thread. Just that we will be in the city very soon!! wink.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 8 2008, 09:01 PM)
I dont think I can make it cause Im moving out next May so Im prolly gonna be quite broke.

Edited to say.. I am not trying to highjack this thread. Just that we will be in the city very soon!! wink.gif

Sorry I cant Im working.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Oct 9 2008, 04:44 AM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Oct 8 2008, 09:01 PM)

Sorry I cant Im working.

Call in sick! unsure.gif biggrin.gif

bumper.gif

trink39.gif cool10.gif confused13.gif

Archived