Jump to content


4:20 Thread


  • Please log in to reply
3468 replies to this topic

#3421 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32221 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 04 March 2018 - 03:50 AM

View Postvaportrailer, on 04 March 2018 - 03:03 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 02 March 2018 - 11:54 PM, said:

View Postgreyfriar, on 02 March 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 02 March 2018 - 10:35 PM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 02 March 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

I haven’t smoked since R40.   :(

Maybe not since 2010 for me
10 minutes here :aliensmiley:

I would if I could but Mary Jane is looked upon differently in this part of Asia.
Besides, the cost here is crazy stupid (3-4 times that in the states maybe? Don’t know these days) and not worth it even if the punishing laws weren’t so brutal.

Any MJ usage I save for Cambodia or Vietnam...but I haven’t been to those parts in several years. The cost there is ridiculously cheap to boot.

Where did you find some in Vietnam? A bar? A happy pho place?
Howmuchya get and howmuchya pay?
Xoxo
Smitty

It found me, I didn’t look for it...street, taxi, other? Can’t remember. Paid maybe about 20 (U.S.) bucks for a big f**k all bag.

Sponsored Post

#3422 JohnRogers

JohnRogers

    Holy Tai Shan!!!

  • Members *
  • 28653 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Seoul, NJ

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:52 AM

View Postvaportrailer, on 04 March 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 02 March 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

I haven’t smoked since R40.   :(

:(

Gonna do anything about that? ;)
:smoke:
I just had one and it’s pretty nice...

No, sorry. I don’t mean to lead you astray from the straight life. Keep those lungs pure.
But just one itty bitty tiny little doobie won’t hurt...or will it?
You should always bear in mind what happened to Ralph and Blanche in Reefer Madness.
It could happen to you. :yes:
I'm just waiting on the new governor I didn't vote for to legalize it, should be under two years.

#3423 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5441 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 05 March 2018 - 04:30 AM

View PostJohnRogers, on 04 March 2018 - 10:52 AM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 04 March 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 02 March 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

I haven’t smoked since R40.   :(

:(

Gonna do anything about that? ;)
:smoke:
I just had one and it’s pretty nice...

No, sorry. I don’t mean to lead you astray from the straight life. Keep those lungs pure.
But just one itty bitty tiny little doobie won’t hurt...or will it?
You should always bear in mind what happened to Ralph and Blanche in Reefer Madness.
It could happen to you. :yes:
I'm just waiting on the new governor I didn't vote for to legalize it, should be under two years.

It’s nowhere near as fun when it’s legal. :(
Insert Gary Glitter joke here.


#3424 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32221 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 March 2018 - 05:58 AM

View Postvaportrailer, on 05 March 2018 - 04:30 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 04 March 2018 - 10:52 AM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 04 March 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 02 March 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

I haven’t smoked since R40.   :(

:(

Gonna do anything about that? ;)
:smoke:
I just had one and it’s pretty nice...

No, sorry. I don’t mean to lead you astray from the straight life. Keep those lungs pure.
But just one itty bitty tiny little doobie won’t hurt...or will it?
You should always bear in mind what happened to Ralph and Blanche in Reefer Madness.
It could happen to you. :yes:
I'm just waiting on the new governor I didn't vote for to legalize it, should be under two years.

It’s nowhere near as fun when it’s legal. :(
Insert Gary Glitter joke here.

Why Gary Glitter hasn’t been castrated and banished to a vomit & shit-filled pit for the next 100 years is beyond comprehension.

#3425 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5441 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:45 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 March 2018 - 05:58 AM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 05 March 2018 - 04:30 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 04 March 2018 - 10:52 AM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 04 March 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 02 March 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

I haven’t smoked since R40.   :(

:(

Gonna do anything about that? ;)
:smoke:
I just had one and it’s pretty nice...

No, sorry. I don’t mean to lead you astray from the straight life. Keep those lungs pure.
But just one itty bitty tiny little doobie won’t hurt...or will it?
You should always bear in mind what happened to Ralph and Blanche in Reefer Madness.
It could happen to you. :yes:
I'm just waiting on the new governor I didn't vote for to legalize it, should be under two years.

It’s nowhere near as fun when it’s legal. :(
Insert Gary Glitter joke here.

Why Gary Glitter hasn’t been castrated and banished to a vomit & shit-filled pit for the next 100 years is beyond comprehension.

Charisma!

Posted Image

#3426 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32221 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:51 AM

View Postvaportrailer, on 07 March 2018 - 05:45 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 05 March 2018 - 05:58 AM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 05 March 2018 - 04:30 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 04 March 2018 - 10:52 AM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 04 March 2018 - 03:01 AM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 02 March 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

I haven’t smoked since R40.   :(

:(

Gonna do anything about that? ;)
:smoke:
I just had one and it’s pretty nice...

No, sorry. I don’t mean to lead you astray from the straight life. Keep those lungs pure.
But just one itty bitty tiny little doobie won’t hurt...or will it?
You should always bear in mind what happened to Ralph and Blanche in Reefer Madness.
It could happen to you. :yes:
I'm just waiting on the new governor I didn't vote for to legalize it, should be under two years.

It’s nowhere near as fun when it’s legal. :(
Insert Gary Glitter joke here.

Why Gary Glitter hasn’t been castrated and banished to a vomit & shit-filled pit for the next 100 years is beyond comprehension.

Charisma!

Posted Image

I’ll get the pit ready!

#3427 LedRush

LedRush

    The Counterparts Remain The Same

  • Members *
  • 25905 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Very small southeast Asian island
  • Interests:Family, guitar, classic video games, Ted Nugent, non-fiction books

Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:42 AM

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 04 March 2018 - 03:50 AM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 04 March 2018 - 03:03 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 02 March 2018 - 11:54 PM, said:

View Postgreyfriar, on 02 March 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 02 March 2018 - 10:35 PM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 02 March 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

I haven’t smoked since R40.   :(

Maybe not since 2010 for me
10 minutes here :aliensmiley:

I would if I could but Mary Jane is looked upon differently in this part of Asia.
Besides, the cost here is crazy stupid (3-4 times that in the states maybe? Don’t know these days) and not worth it even if the punishing laws weren’t so brutal.

Any MJ usage I save for Cambodia or Vietnam...but I haven’t been to those parts in several years. The cost there is ridiculously cheap to boot.

Where did you find some in Vietnam? A bar? A happy pho place?
Howmuchya get and howmuchya pay?
Xoxo
Smitty

It found me, I didn’t look for it...street, taxi, other? Can’t remember. Paid maybe about 20 (U.S.) bucks for a big f**k all bag.

I found the same to be true in Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand.  However, I live in Singapore and am surrounded by Malaysia and Indonesia.  Probably 3 of the worst places on earth for 4:20.

#3428 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32221 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 March 2018 - 08:04 AM

View PostLedRush, on 07 March 2018 - 07:42 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 04 March 2018 - 03:50 AM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 04 March 2018 - 03:03 AM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 02 March 2018 - 11:54 PM, said:

View Postgreyfriar, on 02 March 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

View PostJohnnyBlaze, on 02 March 2018 - 10:35 PM, said:

View PostJohnRogers, on 02 March 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

I haven’t smoked since R40.   :(

Maybe not since 2010 for me
10 minutes here :aliensmiley:

I would if I could but Mary Jane is looked upon differently in this part of Asia.
Besides, the cost here is crazy stupid (3-4 times that in the states maybe? Don’t know these days) and not worth it even if the punishing laws weren’t so brutal.

Any MJ usage I save for Cambodia or Vietnam...but I haven’t been to those parts in several years. The cost there is ridiculously cheap to boot.

Where did you find some in Vietnam? A bar? A happy pho place?
Howmuchya get and howmuchya pay?
Xoxo
Smitty

It found me, I didn’t look for it...street, taxi, other? Can’t remember. Paid maybe about 20 (U.S.) bucks for a big f**k all bag.

I found the same to be true in Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand.  However, I live in Singapore and am surrounded by Malaysia and Indonesia.  Probably 3 of the worst places on earth for 4:20.

Yeah, I’m not a fan of me being physically punished, long term imprisoned, or executed just for smoking a spliff.

#3429 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5441 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 13 March 2018 - 04:19 AM


Edited by vaportrailer, 13 March 2018 - 04:20 AM.


#3430 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 8418 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic models [Of almost all kinds], having fun.

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:37 AM

View Postvaportrailer, on 13 March 2018 - 04:19 AM, said:



Of COURSE!  This is why I thought of "Another Day" for the DST discussion!  Why do we humans tend to fret about things?  I wondered why the 'GET HIGH' thread made it to the top of the forum...the post above makes it clear!  I just can't think of why most people seemed to think the phrase was 'MAN on the run' the way my brain worked at the time 'BAND on the run' was what my brain told me was being said.
Posted Image

#3431 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5441 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:10 AM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 13 March 2018 - 10:37 AM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 13 March 2018 - 04:19 AM, said:



Of COURSE!  This is why I thought of "Another Day" for the DST discussion!  Why do we humans tend to fret about things?  I wondered why the 'GET HIGH' thread made it to the top of the forum...the post above makes it clear!  I just can't think of why most people seemed to think the phrase was 'MAN on the run' the way my brain worked at the time 'BAND on the run' was what my brain told me was being said.
Posted Image

“Ban-an-a run!”  :lol:
Note that I tried posting at 4:20 but my iPad is off TRF time by 12 hours and 1 minute. Sigh. What’s a boy to do? Well, look at the time...
:smoke:



#3432 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5441 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:23 AM

Had a nice little reefer break this morning at a Buddhist temple complex outside of Phnom Penh. Almost died walking up the 509 steps, but the view, the temples and the reefer revived me in a wonderful and expedient fashion. Stunning views and cool temples/statues/panels etc.
I wouldn’t have lit up, but my driver opened my decoy cigarette pack, saw what was inside, fished one out and lit up. When in Rome I mean Cambodia...
There are two fairly aggressive troupes of monkeys (macaques) up there and its highly strange to be high around the little bastards. They were hissing and growling and generally being assholes. But cute, very cute. But also swimming with disease.
Afterwards we went to a pleasant little riverside restaurant and enjoyed rice, noodles, cold coconuts, and several delightful puffs, no problem. My driver smoked one and I pigged out and smoked two and a half. :lol:
One more week in the Penh!

Edited by vaportrailer, 14 March 2018 - 04:32 AM.


#3433 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5441 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:31 AM

View Postvaportrailer, on 13 March 2018 - 04:19 AM, said:



This song is the perfect length for rolling a nice hash joint.
To the second! :lol:  :smoke:


#3434 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5441 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:49 PM

Shitty day at the orifice.
But picked up 160$ worth of books on giftcards afterwards!

It was such a shitty lame-ass day and I'm excited about the books so I'm having a fine time right now. [cough]

:smoke: :smoke:

Posted Image
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#3435 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5441 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:53 PM



yesssssssssss

#3436 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 8418 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic models [Of almost all kinds], having fun.

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:32 PM

View Postvaportrailer, on 06 July 2018 - 04:53 PM, said:



yesssssssssss

Bought Atom Heart Mother...
Posted Image

#3437 OldRUSHfan

OldRUSHfan

    OrneryGRUMPYfan

  • Members *
  • 8418 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SE Michigan, Saline [suh-LEEN]
  • Interests:MUSIC, The Outdoors, Disc Golf, building plastic models [Of almost all kinds], having fun.

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:35 PM

First time I heard the album, it was in 1972 from the same cousin that turned me onto EL& P. and Black Sabbath Paranoid!
Posted Image

#3438 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5441 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:42 PM

View PostOldRUSHfan, on 08 July 2018 - 10:32 PM, said:

View Postvaportrailer, on 06 July 2018 - 04:53 PM, said:



yesssssssssss

Bought Atom Heart Mother...
Posted Image

Weirdly enough, other than "Piper", I've never really listened to Floyd stoned! :o
I listened to them a lot when I was in high (ahem) school. But I hated my school and wanted to get the f**k out of there asap, so kept my nose to the grindstone and didn't really start smoking until I had a job and could afford it. :lol:

Ron Geeson and Roger Waters also did a fairly trippy soundtrack album called "Music from 'The Body'" (a documentary). It's has a couple embryonic Floyd tunes and is quite charmingly strange.





#3439 vaportrailer

vaportrailer

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5441 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada
  • Interests:music, reading, travel

Posted 06 August 2018 - 06:50 PM

Posted Image
:o
:yes:

#3440 JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze

    The Ghost Rider

  • Members *
  • 32221 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 August 2018 - 06:19 AM

View Postvaportrailer, on 06 August 2018 - 06:50 PM, said:

Posted Image
:o
:yes:

Legit?

Or is it a hoax like that Iron Man/Captain America solid dick panel?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users