Gonna Do It!!!

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Nov 20 2004, 09:28 PM)
I'm so happy for you, AGP! Will you be able to log on here while you watch it?

yes.gif Let's all watch together! Another RIR viewing party! I had to miss the first 'cuz I had to work.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Nov 21 2004, 02:57 AM)
I'm so happy for you, AGP!  Will you be able to log on here while you watch it?

yes.gif Let's all watch together! Another RIR viewing party! I had to miss the first 'cuz I had to work.

OH I'M IN!!! The first one was a blast. And really... how could an RIR viewing party get old???

One change in the venue... Everyone to Rygar's place and that 10' home theatre screen. laugh.gif

I wont be able to log on while I watch the first time, I am going to be at my dads, leaving today, and coming back on Wed. His computer is in another room. I am not sure if I will be able to watch it on the computer, as my girls will be sleeping in that room. We'll see. I can't wait to do a RiR viewing party tho...

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 20 2004, 03:45 PM)
Check out the 2nd disc and watch The Boys In Brazil. Great!!!

Especially near the end where you can learn where My Shrimp Cot gets the username from. biggrin.gif

That shrimp cot moment made me laugh SO HARD.

OMG, what a great clip. icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Nov 21 2004, 02:57 AM)
I'm so happy for you, AGP!  Will you be able to log on here while you watch it?

yes.gif Maybe next Saturday night

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 20 2004, 04:45 PM)
Check out the 2nd disc and watch The Boys In Brazil. Great!!!

Especially near the end where you can learn where My Shrimp Cot gets the username from. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif YEY!! Ur finally getting RiR!! Okay...I'm gone for one lousy weekend and I come back to all kindsa good news smile.gif Yes, you must watch The Boys In Brazil! Not only do you get to see that adorable point where Ged says, "Are those the little things they sleep on?" rofl3.gif (somehow i now think we need to have a shrimp cot icon...), but you can see where my Ode to Geddy's Shoes comes from rofl3.gif Honestly the whole DVD is wonderful, hon, and YES....you should be alone when watching this (or maybe in a chatroom with barney wink.gif )

Archived