HELLO RUSH FORUM

prince by-tor

trink39.gif Hey!! Welcome to a very cool place.

Welcome Prince By-Tor! trink39.gif

..and if u happen to be poetically inclined, be sure to visit the poetry thread as well wink.gif

2.gif AlexFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif 2.gif

Hey welcome bekloppt.gif By-tor. I'm a newish member myself. I'm sure you will find plenty of threads for discussion here. Also learn a few things too.. 1022.gif

Careful of that Snow Dog, he has sharp teeth... wacko.gif

Cheers Phoenix. I'm in here every day. At the moment I'm trying to work out Moonraker's medley of bitza Rush tunes...it's driving me, well....to the edge of a deep dark hole... ohmy.gif

Gotta laugh, I just love these smileys.. icon_really_happy_guy.gif rofl3.gif

and as for this one..... Between Sun and moon.gif drool1.gif

I will add a hello. I have been a long time visitor. Was there another forum that closed recently? Or is this the one? Anyway, I am a Rush fan from way back in the 70's (just after Neil joined). Saw many early shows around the Toronto area (I still have most ticket stubs, and concert reviews). I was at the All The World's a Stage shows at Massey Hall. Neil Peart was the main reason I really got into drumming, and remains a god to this day! NeilFinal.gif I look forward to particpating as time allows. Thanks for this great forum! Greg

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Nov 5 2004, 03:53 PM)
I will add a hello. I have been a long time visitor. Was there another forum that closed recently? Or is this the one? Anyway, I am a Rush fan from way back in the 70's (just after Neil joined). Saw many early shows around the Toronto area (I still have most ticket stubs, and concert reviews). I was at the All The World's a Stage shows at Massey Hall. Neil Peart was the main reason I really got into drumming, and remains a god to this day! NeilFinal.gif I look forward to particpating as time allows. Thanks for this great forum! Greg

You bet he is the god biggrin.gif Anyways, Welcome Syrinx!!! trink39.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif trink39.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif firedevil.gif

Good to see you here, Greg. Welcome! trink39.gif biggrin.gif At the ATWAS show? That's awesome!

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 5 2004, 03:57 PM)
I will add a hello.  I have been a long time visitor.  Was there another forum that closed recently? Or is this the one?  Anyway, I am a  Rush fan from way back in the 70's (just after Neil joined).  Saw many early shows around the Toronto area (I still have most ticket stubs, and concert reviews).  I was at the All The World's a Stage shows at Massey Hall.  Neil Peart was the main reason I really got into drumming, and remains a god to this day!  NeilFinal.gif I look forward to particpating as time allows.  Thanks for this great forum!  Greg

Good to see you here, Greg. Welcome! trink39.gif biggrin.gif At the ATWAS show? That's awesome!

I wish I could have been there. I love that CD. Too bad I wasn't anywhere near being born yet. laugh.gif fists crying.gif

Welcome! trink39.gif

Archived