27 replies to this topic

#21 Syrinx

Syrinx

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1945 posts
  • Interests:Dallas Cowboys!

Posted 05 November 2004 - 03:53 PM

I will add a hello.  I have been a long time visitor.  Was there another forum that closed recently? Or is this the one?  Anyway, I am a  Rush fan from way back in the 70's (just after Neil joined).  Saw many early shows around the Toronto area (I still have most ticket stubs, and concert reviews).  I was at the All The World's a Stage shows at Massey Hall.  Neil Peart was the main reason I really got into drumming, and remains a god to this day!   NeilFinal.gif I look forward to particpating as time allows.   Thanks for this great forum!  Greg

Sponsored Post

#22 NeilPeartFan2112

NeilPeartFan2112

The Analog Kid - Neil's Youngest Protégé

• Members *
  • 11677 posts
  • Interests:Music, drums, collecting

Posted 05 November 2004 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Nov 5 2004, 03:53 PM)
I will add a hello.  I have been a long time visitor.  Was there another forum that closed recently? Or is this the one?  Anyway, I am a  Rush fan from way back in the 70's (just after Neil joined).  Saw many early shows around the Toronto area (I still have most ticket stubs, and concert reviews).  I was at the All The World's a Stage shows at Massey Hall.  Neil Peart was the main reason I really got into drumming, and remains a god to this day!   NeilFinal.gif I look forward to particpating as time allows.   Thanks for this great forum!  Greg

You bet he is the god  biggrin.gif  Anyways, Welcome Syrinx!!!  trink39.gif  AlexFinal.gif  NeilFinal.gif  GeddyFinal.gif  trink39.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  firedevil.gif  

#23 Pags

Pags

Surge of Adrenaline

• 19169 posts
  • Interests:Drumming, Firefighting. Love workin' on projects around my house and spending time with my wife and kids. Rush goes with anything.

Posted 05 November 2004 - 03:57 PM

Good to see you here, Greg.  Welcome!   trink39.gif  biggrin.gif At the ATWAS show?  That's awesome!

#24 NeilPeartFan2112

NeilPeartFan2112

The Analog Kid - Neil's Youngest Protégé

• Members *
  • 11677 posts
  • Interests:Music, drums, collecting

Posted 05 November 2004 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (paganoman @ Nov 5 2004, 03:57 PM)
I will add a hello.  I have been a long time visitor.  Was there another forum that closed recently? Or is this the one?  Anyway, I am a  Rush fan from way back in the 70's (just after Neil joined).  Saw many early shows around the Toronto area (I still have most ticket stubs, and concert reviews).  I was at the All The World's a Stage shows at Massey Hall.  Neil Peart was the main reason I really got into drumming, and remains a god to this day!   NeilFinal.gif I look forward to particpating as time allows.   Thanks for this great forum!  Greg

Good to see you here, Greg.  Welcome!   trink39.gif  biggrin.gif At the ATWAS show?  That's awesome!

I wish I could have been there.  I love that CD.  Too bad I wasn't anywhere near being born yet.  laugh.gif  fists crying.gif  

#25 RushRevisited

RushRevisited

The Hailing Administrator

• Admin
  • 21838 posts
  • Interests:My Family, Music, Golf, Astronomy

Posted 05 November 2004 - 04:06 PM

Welcome!   trink39.gif  

#26 Snowdog

Snowdog

In a van...DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!

• 8805 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 04:08 PM

Welcome Greg! trink39.gif C'mon in a stay a while  chickendance.gif  

#27 Syrinx

Syrinx

Rushaholic

• Members
  • 1945 posts
  • Interests:Dallas Cowboys!

Posted 05 November 2004 - 04:17 PM

Thanks everyone!  I will definitely stay a while, although I don't get much chance to post from home - this is definitely a mon-Fri thing.  I will try to share some Rush memories in the future - some are a little dim though cool10.gif  (is that the right icon?)  My how times have changed!  Greg

#28 Slacker

Slacker

The Paradise of Milk

• Members *
  • 10649 posts
  • Interests:Throwing things.

Posted 06 November 2004 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (Syrinx @ Nov 5 2004, 04:17 PM)
Thanks everyone!  I will definitely stay a while, although I don't get much chance to post from home - this is definitely a mon-Fri thing.  I will try to share some Rush memories in the future - some are a little dim though cool10.gif  (is that the right icon?)  My how times have changed!  Greg

cool10.gif Welcome Dude cool10.gif  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users