Happy Days Are Here Again!

Lorraine

Bye Don, see you in hell

"SEE YOU IN HELL!"

Great record.

Love,

GRIM REAPER

http://youtu.be/sJgv-qBBT3Y

Sorry, Earl. I can't like this. It's too Spinal Tap without it intentionally being a joke. The lead singer looks like a pro wrestler from 1987 who's about to jump from the top turnbuckle and drop kick his opponent!

Ah well. To each his own.

Did Kraft used to sponsor that band? Because they are no doubt the cheesiest.

Pro wrestling in 1987 was pretty good. We got Hulk Hogan against Andre the Giant in the main event of wrestlemania that year. We also got Randy Savage against Ricky Steamboat on the same show.

I was thinking of the tag team The Rockers

I think 1987 was a little too early for them. Shawn Michaels sucks anyways.

Nope they were The Rockers in ‘87 for sure. Before that even. Shawn, for whatever reason, caught on a bit later.

Maybe they started out a little earlier than I thought. I think it was around 88/89 they came to the WWF.

Chris Jericho is a great wrestler/rocker. He has a podcast "Talk is Jericho" that often covers 80 metal. I highly recommend it.

I'm the biggest wrestling nerd here. I've known about Jericho's podcast since it started. I don't listen to it as often as I used to because like many podcasts, once it's been going for a few years, they've told all the stories they can tell and talked to just about all the people they can. Jericho's show has had more life than other wrestling ones since he is able to get people from both the wrestling and music world on it.

I stopped being interested in pro wrestling long before Jericho came around. I don’t even know what he looks like tbh.

He's 50, out of shape and can't wrestle worth a shit now. But at one time he was one of the best all around performers in wrestling history.

The most fun wrestlers to watch for me were: Flair (of course), Mr. Perfect, Macho Man, Road Warriors, and the Hart Foundation. The pinnacle of my pro-wrestling watching was the time leading up to Wrestlemania 3 (Hulk vs Andre, as you certainly know). There was a Battle Royale that they held a few weeks before it which was enjoyable. I think I was a freshman in high school at the time

Of the guys you named, Jericho is probably most comparable to Mr Perfect. Very charismatic and equally as good at both talking and wrestling like Perfect was.

I'm failing to understand how the polling could be so wrong. I'm a numbers guy and all the numbers made sense. Virginia took so long to flip for Biden and he only won by 5% when polling consistently showed him winning by double figure %. At that point I thought ....rut roh polling is f***ed by about 5-6 points. In 2016 polling was reasonably accurate and the election flipped to Trump because of all the undecideds.

There's just a lot of idiots who can't admit defeat, end of story there

And even more idiots that think Biden is a win for liberals. $9 billion is a lot of favors to pay back.

You are right on the money honey! LOL! The blind leading the blind on a long walk off a short pier of inflation, taxation and financial DEATH!

So increasing the national debt by 36% by cutting corporate taxes and increasing spending is a good financial strategy?

https://www.thebalan...al-debt-4114401

Economic "Growth"

2.5% Trump's first 3 years (pre-pandemic)

2.4% Obama's last 3 years

"Growth" partly fueled by a deficit spending increase 4.4% to 6.3% of GDP

Deficit spending and cheap money seems to be an addiction since Reagan era spending got the ball rolling. No surprise that tax cuts coupled with continued spending kept the country on the same path. If the numbers you quote include COVID stimulus measures, they're a bit disingenuous in terms of being a fair comparison.

Yeah the deficit spending numbers may be somewhat skewed because of COVID relief though it sounds like you agree that's only part of the reason. The economic growth numbers last 3 yrs Obama and then first 3 yrs trump speak for themselves however.

I'm still waiting for a more substantive post from Earl rather than the usual rhetoric and propaganda, Bet I wait for a long time.

Ha! That's a good bet my friend!!! I'm over it all!!! Nothing mean to say today about this joke Election.

I need to worry about myself, my parents, my girls, girlfriend, her kids, my pug and my friends!!!!

I'm totally bored with this whole election. I hope Trump walks away and retires from all of this mess!!

When Biden is sworn into the Presidency you won't see me out on the freeways stopping traffic.

You won't see m burning shit and breaking into small businesses and looting like the ultra left morons of the Country.

I will chill.

I will accept it.

We all survived 8 useless years with Obama.

Going to find a way to keep making money and living the "BEST I CAN!"

How's that for Rushhead Rhetoric? LOL!

I prefer the Queensryche song actually!

Good luck to all of you and your American Families!!! Prepare to SPEND!!!!!

I can't wait for Biden and Co. to defund the police and the military.

We will be a third world country soon. You will all get your wish someday!!!!

Driven, it says that you are from Vancouver and the state of Washington. Are you an American citizen? Canadian also?

Perhaps I can hide in your basement when the 2021 Civil War breaks out!!

Great!!! CIVIL WAR 2021 an COVID 20!!!!!!

"RUN TO THE HILLS!"

Love,

IRON MAIDEN

RUSH ON!

Progressive Rock Propaganda is my middle name!!!

Good God

Channeling James Brown?

I'm failing to understand how the polling could be so wrong. I'm a numbers guy and all the numbers made sense. Virginia took so long to flip for Biden and he only won by 5% when polling consistently showed him winning by double figure %. At that point I thought ....rut roh polling is f***ed by about 5-6 points. In 2016 polling was reasonably accurate and the election flipped to Trump because of all the undecideds.

And even more idiots that think Biden is a win for liberals. $9 billion is a lot of favors to pay back.

You are right on the money honey! LOL! The blind leading the blind on a long walk off a short pier of inflation, taxation and financial DEATH!

So increasing the national debt by 36% by cutting corporate taxes and increasing spending is a good financial strategy?

Economic "Growth"

Deficit spending and cheap money seems to be an addiction since Reagan era spending got the ball rolling. No surprise that tax cuts coupled with continued spending kept the country on the same path. If the numbers you quote include COVID stimulus measures, they're a bit disingenuous in terms of being a fair comparison.

Yeah the deficit spending numbers may be somewhat skewed because of COVID relief though it sounds like you agree that's only part of the reason. The economic growth numbers last 3 yrs Obama and then first 3 yrs trump speak for themselves however.

I'm still waiting for a more substantive post from Earl rather than the usual rhetoric and propaganda, Bet I wait for a long time.

Ha! That's a good bet my friend!!! I'm over it all!!! Nothing mean to say today about this joke Election.

I need to worry about myself, my parents, my girls, girlfriend, her kids, my pug and my friends!!!!

I'm totally bored with this whole election. I hope Trump walks away and retires from all of this mess!!

When Biden is sworn into the Presidency you won't see me out on the freeways stopping traffic.

You won't see m burning shit and breaking into small businesses and looting like the ultra left morons of the Country.

I will chill.

I will accept it.

Driven, it says that you are from Vancouver and the state of Washington. Are you an American citizen? Canadian also?

"RUN TO THE HILLS!"

Love,

IRON MAIDEN

RUSH ON!

Good God

Channeling James Brown?

No because when I read this kind of drivel I can't say "I feel good".

Economic "Growth"

I will chill.

I will accept it.

"RUN TO THE HILLS!"

Love,

IRON MAIDEN

RUSH ON!

Good God

Channeling James Brown?

No because when I read this kind of drivel I can't say "I feel good".

http://youtu.be/W9H8JKFMb7U

• Like 1