Queen: A Kind Of Magic (1986) - Favorite Song?

_hi_water._

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite?

• One Vision
    • A Kind Of Magic
    • One Year Of Love
    • Pain Is So Close To Pleasure
    • Friends Will Be Friends
    • Who Wants To Live Forever
    • Gimme The Prize
    • Don't Lose Your Head
    • Princes Of The Universe
    • Friends Will Be Friends Will Be Friends...
    • Forever

Songwise, I'd probably go for One Vision, except I much prefer live versions of it over the studio version.

On the album I'd probably go Who Wants to Live Forever, or Gimme the Prize, or Princes of the Universe.

I actually like all of it. It's probably the Queen album I listen to the most after the Queen to Day at the Races period

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

From Queen's A Kind of Magic, my favorite song has been "One Year of Love". It's between "Who Wants to Live Forever?", and "A Kind of Magic", too. I've liked the whole c.d., and album. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 2

My pick is Who Wants To Live Forever.

A Kind Of Magic is a special album for me.

It was on the Queen tour of this album that I saw Freddie with Queen for the one and only time. (I've seen Paul Rodgers and Adam Lambert with them since, but it's just not at all the same!)

The concert was at Slane Castle Dublin and it was an organised bus run from my home town. Everyone had a carry-out on the bus and by the time we hit Slane it was very messy indeed!!! But a great day none the less!!

• Like 4

My pick is Who Wants To Live Forever.

A Kind Of Magic is a special album for me.

It was on the Queen tour of this album that I saw Freddie with Queen for the one and only time. (I've seen Paul Rodgers and Adam Lambert with them since, but it's just not at all the same!)

The concert was at Slane Castle Dublin and it was an organised bus run from my home town. Everyone had a carry-out on the bus and by the time we hit Slane it was very messy indeed!!! But a great day none the less!!

Seeing Queen on the A Kind Of Magic tour at Slane Castle....you sir have lived my dream.

• Like 1

I voted for the title track, but it comes in very close with Who Wants To Live Forever and Princes Of The Universe. Like close enough I could change my vote any given day.
  • Like 2