Pink snooze....

They can all f**k off the boring hippie c***s.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You have said it all Fridge! Can't wait to have a few pints with you some year!! "Hippie c***s" says it all.

Have you seen "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood" yet? It's bloody brilliant! "FUCKKING HIPPIES!"

• Like 1

"Defenders Of The Faith" Pat? You hit a nerve tonight.

I loathe Roger Waters.

Would you pay $2000 for a meet and greet with Waters??

Hahahahahaha! I wouldn't meet him for free.

What if he threw a few dollars to meet him in his man cave?

• Like 1

Roger is supposedly working on a book, so I wouldn't be surprised if this latest argument was manufactured primarily to draw more interest in it.

Roger is supposedly working on a book, so I wouldn't be surprised if this latest argument was manufactured primarily to draw more interest in it.

I'd guess something of the opposite, though connected. That is, he's working on a book which put him in an even more sensitive mood since his mind is currently on the Floyd relations. Then, when his new version of 'Mother' was rejected by David / the Floyd website he just had to have the rant that we're seeing.

Who knows though? You could easily be right.

"Defenders Of The Faith" Pat? You hit a nerve tonight.

I loathe Roger Waters.

Would you pay $2000 for a meet and greet with Waters??

Hahahahahaha! I wouldn't meet him for free.

What if he threw a few dollars to meet him in his man cave?

Hahahaha! HELL NO!!!! "RADIO K.A.O.S.!" Roger S.U.C.K.S.!

K.iss

A.ss

O.mnipresent

S.HIT!

• Like 1

Despite what I feel regarding who the talent in Floyd was, Roger certainly was a raving totalitarian in the early 80s.

He fired Richard Wright - Wright only returned to the fold as a paid session man!

Circa '79, he ostracized Nick Mason, shat on his playing, replaced him with Andy Newmark and other players.

He wasn't a nice person - and was basically a shitty businessman.

But he was the talent center of the band and the motivating force.

• Like 1

WOW.

Can you see this going on in the Rush camp - it'd be heartbreaking.

Imagine Geddy sitting there slagging Lifeson.

One of things I most love about Rush is their lifelong genuine love for each other. And that's a 3 person dynamic on top of it.

• Like 3

Despite what I feel regarding who the talent in Floyd was, Roger certainly was a raving totalitarian in the early 80s.

He fired Richard Wright - Wright only returned to the fold as a paid session man!

Circa '79, he ostracized Nick Mason, shat on his playing, replaced him with Andy Newmark and other players.

This post contains 90% correct information!

• Like 3

Hey an A-. I'll take it.

• Like 3

Hey an A-. I'll take it.

Hahaha! I get a big F!!!!! For saying FUKKK all the time!! LOL!

• Like 1

I finally watched the interview clip and it's hardly an "attack" or a "slam". Although Roger often borders on whiney bitch, I can kinda see why he's disappointed that official Floyd site isn't sharing the new "Mother" clip (which is quite cool). Over the years, both he and Dave have at times been too stubborn for their own good......which is sad considering the greatness they created together.
  • Like 3

I finally watched the interview clip and it's hardly an "attack" or a "slam". Although Roger often borders on whiney bitch, I can kinda see why he's disappointed that official Floyd site isn't sharing the new "Mother" clip (which is quite cool). Over the years, both he and Dave have at times been too stubborn for their own good......which is sad considering the greatness they created together.

Another case of two musicians born to be together but can't stand working with each other. Sometimes I wonder if it's the heat and pressure of that dynamic that creates the diamonds.

• Like 2

Good post. These two belong apart.

Another case of two musicians born to be together but can't stand working with each other. Sometimes I wonder if it's the heat and pressure of that dynamic that creates the diamonds.

Oh you have just left yourself wide open my friend!!!! HAHAHAHA!

Don't you mean......

"SHINE ON YOU CRAZY DIAMOND!" LOL!!!!

I prefer Neil Diamond!!! lol

LEGS DIAMOND?

DIAMOND DAVE?

Don't you mean......

LEGS DIAMOND?

DIAMOND DAVE?

AKINGDIAMOND-683x1024.jpg

• Like 2

Don't you mean......

LEGS DIAMOND?

DIAMOND DAVE?

AKINGDIAMOND-683x1024.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am so silly! I can't believe I forgot this Legend.

I LOVE KING DIAMOND!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!

MERCYFUL FATE BABY!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 1