The Official 2018-19 College Basketball Thread

laughedatbytime

Aztecs over Wolf Pack, Will the MWC steal a bid?

:yes:...maybe.

With the PAC12 being so terrible, there's talk of three MWC teams getting in. Utah St has a big lead right now, over San Diego St.

NV was missing one of its best players last night, opting to rest Caroline's strained achilles.

Aztecs over Wolf Pack, Will the MWC steal a bid?

:yes:...maybe.

With the PAC12 being so terrible, there's talk of three MWC teams getting in. Utah St has a big lead right now, over San Diego St.

NV was missing one of its best players last night, opting to rest Caroline's strained achilles.

If SDSU could shoot...

Michigan destroys Iowa in quarters of BTT. One night after breaking the tournament record for threes, Iowa makes 1 out of 15, with the only make a banked in shot by a guy who had eight points all year with a minute left.

Who you like in the BTT Final LABT? Sparty in an upset or Wolverines for the season threepeat?

Michigan destroys Iowa in quarters of BTT. One night after breaking the tournament record for threes, Iowa makes 1 out of 15, with the only make a banked in shot by a guy who had eight points all year with a minute left.

Who you like in the BTT Final LABT? Sparty in an upset or Wolverines for the season threepeat?

I'd say Michigan, just because Winston is pretty hobbled. But maybe a 60-40 chance, or less.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

I'd say Michigan, just because Winston is pretty hobbled. But maybe a 60-40 chance, or less.

Sparty gets the win, but no 1-seed.

And the #2 seed in the region with Duke.

Yeah. Sparty got dicked.
  • Like 2

Yeah. Sparty got dicked.

NC state a 1 over Michigan and Michigan State? YGBSM, change my mind.
  • Like 1

I hadn't seen this video of the final play of the Florida-Auburn SEC semi-finals game, which featured a no-call that ignored fouls by three Auburn players and ended the game.

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-basketball/news/march-madness-2019-florida-falls-to-auburn-after-controversial-no-call-sec-semis/1a5fsfpa283ba1rs93u6aubztm

:LOL:

Gators giving it away faster than Sandra Fluke on law school spring break.

They took it back in the end.

Nevada sucked.

Yes they did, but how about those Terriers of Wofford? Think they can surprise KY guys?

They had four guys in double figures, and that's tough to defend.
  • Like 1

iowa-cincy is a helluva start to the day.

Iowa goes up 9 with the and-1, Cumberland pops a tough trey. Down six with 1:00, Cincy presses and forces the turnover...

• Like 1

This just in: Zion still ridiculously talented.

He's got a force field and a flexible plan.

This just in: Zion still ridiculously talented.

#1 in the NBA draft?

Even the Knicks couldn't screw that one up.

• Like 1

Baylor adjusts at the half and quickly chips away at the big Gonzaga lead...

But the comeback stalls.

Meanwhile, in Des Moines, the Gophers are making an improbable comeback without Murphy.

Baylor adjusts at the half and quickly chips away at the big Gonzaga lead...

But the comeback stalls.

Meanwhile, in Des Moines, the Gophers are making an improbable comeback without Murphy.

Which also stalled. I've seen more guys crying already this year than I remember for whole tournaments previously. Getting soft or just more comfortable showing their emotions?