The Official 2018-19 College Basketball Thread

laughedatbytime

How did Nevada lose so badly to Nuevo Mexico?

Bad offense. It's been a theme for them this year to shoot poorly but to then make a second half comeback to pull out a win. You can only go to that well so often.

How about Iowa State putting the hurt on Kansas?

How did Nevada lose so badly to Nuevo Mexico?

Bad offense. It's been a theme for them this year to shoot poorly but to then make a second half comeback to pull out a win. You can only go to that well so often.

How about Iowa State putting the hurt on Kansas?

I saw the score. Also, Kentucky lost to Alabama.

That little fellow, Simpson, for Michigan, has a cool hook shot that that softly goes in high off the glass.

• Like 1

Indiana has cut the lead to ten and about to shoot and 1n1. Can they complete the comeback?

This has been the Hoosiers' MO all year. Slow starts in losses at Duke and at Michigan, getting down early and having to come back at home vs Illinois and Northwestern, and even UC Davis was up at IU by 17 in the first half.

Is there an uglier court than Michigan's?

Yes, although I'm not sure why regular wood is ugly. Here's the court at Oregon. 4LgT8pT.jpg

That looks cool, but, I wonder if it affects the players in any way, like with the lines and such.

Duke goes down, 95-91 in OT.

Jack White goes 0-10 beyond the 3 pt white stripe.

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez:

Cuse takes the Dukies to OT at Cameron. i hate to even think this, but Go Boeheim.

The not in the Top 25 Orange beat the dookies? Nice.

After the game Syracuse is still only #36 on kenpom

• Like 1

Cuse takes the Dukies to OT at Cameron. i hate to even think this, but Go Boeheim.

Wow. 12-5 right now.

When you have two players take 27 threes and make only four, you're not going to win too often.

• Like 1

IN TONIGHT'S MARQUEE GAME, THE GREYHOUNDS OF LOYOLA STUN THE BOSTON TERRIERS IN OVERTIME!!!!

81-73!

Setting Loyola's first winning streak of the season,....at two games!

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

IN TONIGHT'S MARQUEE GAME, THE GREYHOUNDS OF LOYOLA STUN THE BOSTON TERRIERS IN OVERTIME!!!!

81-73!

Setting Loyola's first winning streak of the season,....at two games!

The winner gets to face the UMBC Golden Retrievers!

• Like 1

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/c2e396734eef33dd86b4616bf0388d756baca8f3/c=0-136-2146-2997&r=183&c=0-0-180-238/local/-/media/Appleton/2015/04/01/B9316795969Z.1_20150401175018_000_G4GACNB66.1-0.jpg

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/c2e396734eef33dd86b4616bf0388d756baca8f3/c=0-136-2146-2997&r=183&c=0-0-180-238/local/-/media/Appleton/2015/04/01/B9316795969Z.1_20150401175018_000_G4GACNB66.1-0.jpg

Yes!

I'm sure you all saw this live, but I'm watching the replay of Boston U-Bucknell and it's a heckuva game. The Bison of Bucknell were down 18, but battled back to cut it to 4pts at various stages late in the game. The Terriers pulled it out in the end.

For some reason, Nevada Sports Network (a broadcast channel) carries Patriot League games exclusively. This doesn't help me keep up with the Wolf Pack, but it may help with picking bracketbusters down the road. :P

I'm sure you all saw this live, but I'm watching the replay of Boston U-Bucknell and it's a heckuva game. The Bison of Bucknell were down 18, but battled back to cut it to 4pts at various stages late in the game. The Terriers pulled it out in the end.

For some reason, Nevada Sports Network (a broadcast channel) carries Patriot League games exclusively. This doesn't help me keep up with the Wolf Pack, but it may help with picking bracketbusters down the road. :P

Maybe Clive Bundy owns the network.

• Like 1