I'm BAAAAAAAACK!!!

OldRUSHfan

I'm Back from my lonely apartment and kitties.... I had a maximum size freezout with my monitor the other day, and accidentally hit the 'log out' button, and when I tried the 'Lost password' button, on trying to get back in, the captcha program told me I had to tell the Administrator to Upgrade the captcha program to a NEW VERSION. The user BK 2112 got me in touch with '73' , and '73' is checking out the captcha thingie, to make sure it isn't a HACKER trick to infect TRF. Anyway, I'M BACK!

R6BrgXP.jpg I know.. YIPPEE!

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 5

Alright!!! ... who left the stupid cosmic door open last night? ... oh! ... Hi Orfie! ... welcome back!

... damned confusers anyways!

There's that face that's so familiar! Thanks, Tin! [put that axe away, please!]

f2B1C3O.gif

• Like 1

Wooo Hoooo!!!! :dweez: :chickendance:

Thank you, Tick! I was starting to go through Withdrawal, BIGTIME! [You need to get that SPOON way from me!]

DAPEUTp.giff2B1C3O.gif

Wahey! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks, Babycat! and you DON'T have Touretts, [at least any more than I DO. lol

f2B1C3O.gif

• Like 1

I'll call Dairy Packaging and have them take your face off the milk cartons.

Thanks, DUUUUUUUDE!

sXmMkGx.gif

• Like 1

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9cc1332d9f3089713c21c8a69d5df745.png

Thanks, 'Permanent Rush'! I liked you from the first time i saw that you liked CHEAP TRICK! They've been a fave of mine since their Heaven Tonight album came out. in '78. I have a tape of a party just after one of my best friends died where we played that album all the way through. By the end of the year, I had all of their albums to that point. Great band!

j1GrkLD.gifGiOul5s.gifbbxNbLF.gifWUBx6aJ.gif

• Like 1

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9cc1332d9f3089713c21c8a69d5df745.png

Thanks, 'Permanent Rush'! I liked you from the first time i saw that you liked CHEAP TRICK! They've been a fave of mine since their Heaven Tonight album came out. in '78. I have a tape of a party just after one of my best friends died where we played that album all the way through. By the end of the year, I had all of their albums to that point. Great band!

j1GrkLD.gifGiOul5s.gifbbxNbLF.gifWUBx6aJ.gif

Yw!!! Ooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

And now it's time to 'hit the sheets' or in my case the many blankets!

mzi08dJ.gif

Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends...

Gabba Hey! [with an ELP lyric no less!]

:hi:

Thanks for your help!

jqKU4cw.gif Everytime I see your username I see this in my mind...SjhqhCR.gif lol

• Like 1

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/19/16/4B51919300000578-5634779-Ryusei_poses_after_practising_martial_arts-a-17_1524152869625.jpg

What, did you paint on the kid's muscles?

DAPEUTp.gif

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/04/19/16/4B51919300000578-5634779-Ryusei_poses_after_practising_martial_arts-a-17_1524152869625.jpg

What, did you paint on the kid's muscles?

DAPEUTp.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4xzUDpp5FU&t=254s

EEntadestink! YHb5MJQ.jpg

HKDUvUd.gif