Bobblehead Controversy

Principled Man

Dirk: Pratt.....is this really what you want to do? A 2-man bobblehead set just won't sell, man..... ;) ;)

Tzb4bXH.jpg

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 2

Dirk: Pratt.....is this really what you want to do? A 2-man bobblehead set just won't sell, man..... ;) ;)

Tzb4bXH.jpg

This is hilarious because I bit the bait like a great white eating chum.

There really is a controversy with the bobbleheads and of course yours truly knows this as pure fact!

I bought three sets of the first pressings of bobbleheads. One set is displayed on my subwoofer in my living room. Beautiful quality although one of Alex's neck's on his guitar broke at one of my keg parties. Damnit.

Anyway, years later they released a second pressing of these bobbleheads. I bought two more.

These bobblehead are complete PLASTIC SHITE! BAD PAINT! BAD QUALITY!!! B GRADES!

• Like 1

Tzb4bXH.jpg

There really is a controversy with the bobbleheads and of course yours truly knows this as pure fact!

I bought three sets of the first pressings of bobbleheads. One set is displayed on my subwoofer in my living room. Beautiful quality although one of Alex's neck's on his guitar broke at one of my keg parties. Damnit.

Anyway, years later they released a second pressing of these bobbleheads. I bought two more.

These bobblehead are complete PLASTIC SHITE! BAD PAINT! BAD QUALITY!!! B GRADES!

Sucker!

:LOL:

Tzb4bXH.jpg

Sucker!

:LOL:

Love Is For Suckers!

Signed,

Twisted Sister

Earl. :facepalm:

First rule of Keg Parties: Stash the bobbleheads.

I know I know! But the three of them were behind my couch onto of my tower sub. I thought they would be safe there. Some drunk buddy picked up the Alex and dropped him when I was outside grilling. Pissed me off.