Ski Legend Warren Miller Rides the Great Final Lift

goose

:D-13:

Ski film legend Warren Miller has passed on, at 93. Miller's films are a ski industry tradition, with the release of his new films recognized as a kickoff to each new season. They also serve as a great record of the evolution of skiing/boarding over the decades.

• Like 4

I just saw this this morning. :( R.I.P. Warren. :rose: We lived in Colorado for a number of years and he and his son used to come to town every fall with that year's latest ski movie; lots of fun! He'll be missed.

Spent MANY MANY MANY apres ski happy hours drinking beer ( duh ) and watching Warren Miller films. RIP

Had a killer day today at Jackson Hole. there was 7" of fresh at the summit, and I got some first tracks in a couple of bowls.

• Like 1

Spent MANY MANY MANY apres ski happy hours drinking beer ( duh ) and watching Warren Miller films. RIP

Had a killer day today at Jackson Hole. there was 7" of fresh at the summit, and I got some first tracks in a couple of bowls.

Ah !!! Perfect.

Hard to believe but I had a powder day last week in NJ. 6" and I took out my Fish board.

• Like 2

Ski film legend Warren Miller has passed on, at 93. Miller's films are a ski industry tradition, with the release of his new films recognized as a kickoff to each new season. They also serve as a great record of the evolution of skiing/boarding over the decades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOM006wU8LA

He is a Legend!! I love his films! I've seen most! RIP!

• Like 1

Skiing is the king of mountain sports and no one documented it better. RIP.

Glad to see that goose and custom are hitting the slopes. Well done boys.

I am having a great winter . The southeast

Is having its best season since i moved back to this shithole from colorado.

Day 17 tmmrw for this telemarking chimp!

• Like 1