• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 edhunter

edhunter

Rushaholic

• Members *
  • 1726 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 07:27 PM

I just love bullshitters. I've been playing in my current band for about 2-1/2 years. A trained musician would see us for what we are. A good little band that does a really good job hiding it's weaknesses (mostly our guitarists). We pick songs without flashy guitar parts. I sing about half the leads, and we have a girl who plays keys and sings the other half. The drummer adds 3rd harmonies. We get a ton of compliments because we stick to songs people know.

So after our gig Monday morning a guy comes up to us onstage as we're starting to tear down. 4 guys and one girl. "Man, I've been involved in music for over 30 years! You were great! Which one of you sang the Pat Benatar tune?"
😩

Sponsored Post

#2 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

The Professor

• Members
  • 3770 posts
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:01 PM

View Postedhunter, on 07 September 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

I just love bullshitters. I've been playing in my current band for about 2-1/2 years. A trained musician would see us for what we are. A good little band that does a really good job hiding it's weaknesses (mostly our guitarists). We pick songs without flashy guitar parts. I sing about half the leads, and we have a girl who plays keys and sings the other half. The drummer adds 3rd harmonies. We get a ton of compliments because we stick to songs people know.

So after our gig Monday morning a guy comes up to us onstage as we're starting to tear down. 4 guys and one girl. "Man, I've been involved in music for over 30 years! You were great! Which one of you sang the Pat Benatar tune?"

answer: the one of us that apparently doesn't have a penis.

#3 HemiBeers

HemiBeers

The Professor

• Members
  • 3770 posts
  • Interests:playfully annoying on the verge of inappropriate.

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:02 PM

������

Edited by HemiBeers, 07 September 2017 - 08:02 PM.

#4 treeduck

treeduck

Tenacious T

• Members *
  • 83497 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 09:37 PM

Posted Image

#5 goose

goose

Honkin' in Nevada

• Members *
  • 53736 posts
  • Interests:Comical conies

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:29 PM

View PostHemiBeers, on 07 September 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

������
answer: the one of us that apparently doesn't have a penis.
Gonna need more info.

#6 JARG

JARG

Pinky Moe

• Members *
  • 18900 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, guitar playing

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:31 AM

You've been married too long. The dude was looking for an "in". ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users