"I have a lot of musical training"

edhunter

I just love bullshitters. I've been playing in my current band for about 2-1/2 years. A trained musician would see us for what we are. A good little band that does a really good job hiding it's weaknesses (mostly our guitarists). We pick songs without flashy guitar parts. I sing about half the leads, and we have a girl who plays keys and sings the other half. The drummer adds 3rd harmonies. We get a ton of compliments because we stick to songs people know.

So after our gig Monday morning a guy comes up to us onstage as we're starting to tear down. 4 guys and one girl. "Man, I've been involved in music for over 30 years! You were great! Which one of you sang the Pat Benatar tune?"

������

. Edited by HemiBeers

I just love bullshitters. I've been playing in my current band for about 2-1/2 years. A trained musician would see us for what we are. A good little band that does a really good job hiding it's weaknesses (mostly our guitarists). We pick songs without flashy guitar parts. I sing about half the leads, and we have a girl who plays keys and sings the other half. The drummer adds 3rd harmonies. We get a ton of compliments because we stick to songs people know.

So after our gig Monday morning a guy comes up to us onstage as we're starting to tear down. 4 guys and one girl. "Man, I've been involved in music for over 30 years! You were great! Which one of you sang the Pat Benatar tune?"

������

answer: the one of us that apparently doesn't have a penis.

Gonna need more info.
  • Like 1