DIO: "I SPEED TYPE AT NIGHT! "HOLY DIVER" VS "THE LAST IN LINE! "Don't Type To Strangers!" "Eat Your Heart Out!" I Had A Brain Fart Tonight! EDIT!

RUSHHEAD666

WE ROCK THE HOLY DIVER ON THE STEREO EVERY NIGHT! "STRAIGHT THROUGH THE SACRED HEART!"  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Of The First Two DIO Albums Kicks Your Heavy Metal Arse The Most????? "Gypsy" Bitches!

• "Holy Diver!"
    • "The Last In Line!"

Two EPIC METAL MASTERPIECES!!!

There is truly no sophomore slump here with these two TITAN records done by the late, great, iconic and sweet man, Ronnie James Dio! I could cry!

Such an amazing man.

Anyway, back on topic. Which I hate.

So I listened to "Hoiy Diver" and "We Rock" tonight. Probably for the 666th time in my life.

FOKK! EPiC!

I am sure the few of you who partake in my heavy metal exercises will choose "Holy Diver" over "The Last In Line." But WOW!

"The Last In Line" kicks ass!

What the fuckk happened to that pussy Vivian Campbell?

He was a monster on the guitar.

Now simply a Def Leppard powder puff. Simply collecting a check.

I know he has that side DIO album and he just did a new RIVERDOGS album. I have it.

You may call me names and rip me for being me, but I do know my shit.

Vivian is still a pussy on the guitar.

Oh well!!!

Like the song on the new ACCEPT album.....

I HAVE "NO REGRETS!"

As Turbine Freight would also know, "No Regrets" is also a Y&T song!

So no matter what you think of me, and I really don't care. I will never change.

WE FUKKING ROCK!!!!!

GOD BLESS RONNIE JAMES DIO!!

This thread is dedicated to the LEGEND! THE MAN! The man of gold who will forever shine at the end of a RAINBOW!!!!

NO REGRETS!

LOVE YOU RONNIE!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666
  • Like 2

Yeah he made a mistake there.

I have to go with Holy Diver. The Last in Line is great and it's up there with Mob Rules, Heaven and Hell and Long Live Rock 'n' Roll but Holy Diver in many ways is the perfect Ronnie James Dio album, even better than Rainbow Rising in my eyes.

Jesus Christ guys! That was a big mistake.

A senior moment. A brain fart.

I was able to edit this poll but of course I had to be honest with my stupid mistake.

I love "The Last In Line."

Both albums are masterpieces. Tough to call but I am sure "Holy Diver" will get the win.

Damn, "WE ROCK" anyways!

Perhaps I do need a "Permanent Vacation."

Signed,

"Heart's Done Time"

• Like 1

Earl, you mean Holy Diver and Last In Line ??

240c46836cb24ad48e5e4bc4d1b4520e.gif

Lucas!

I totally fukked up! Yes! I corrected it duh! Damn, I am an idiot. Never say you "know your shit." The Universe will always keep you in check!

Dude! This is amazing.

I just bought four Bruce Lee reissued movies on blu-ray today!!! "Return Of The Dragon" is one of them.

I'm so fuckking old, I remember seeing "Return Of The Jedi" I mean "Enter The Dragon" in the theater!!

• Like 1

I really do speed type at night. I have no idea what my fingers will press on my keyboard while my brain is stuck in heavy metal land.

Have you ever seen the 20th season of South Park?

Am I that guy who is "The Ultimate Sin?" I mean the ultimate TROLL? LOL!!!

Classic

I picked up holy diver the day it came out and was blown away. Used to listen to that constantly. Can't be sure when I heard the last in line the first time since I was in in basic at fort banning when it was released so I pick HD
  • Like 1

I didn't even notice Earl's goof up at first. I thought he was asking which song we like better between Holy Diver and We Rock.

Holy Diver is a better album but Last In Line is also fantastic.

As for deciding which song is better, Holy Diver or We Rock, that's a bit harder for me. Both are classic songs and were concert staples from the first time Dio played up until his death.

I can't decide between those two songs.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

I was able to edit this poll but of course I had to be honest with my stupid mistake.

Both albums are masterpieces. Tough to call but I am sure "Holy Diver" will get the win.

Damn, "WE ROCK" anyways!

Signed,

"Heart's Done Time"

Earl I've just bought the Japanese copy of the "We Rock" album and it f***ing rocks! The Last in Line tune on there isn't bad too!

• Like 1

Damn, "WE ROCK" anyways!

Signed,

"Heart's Done Time"

Earl I've just bought the Japanese copy of the "We Rock" album and it f***ing rocks! The Last in Line tune on there isn't bad too!

That's awesome buddy! Are you talking about the double disc versions? THEY ROCK!

• Like 1

I picked up holy diver the day it came out and was blown away. Used to listen to that constantly. Can't be sure when I heard the last in line the first time since I was in in basic at fort banning when it was released so I pick HD

Absolutely!

I didn't even notice Earl's goof up at first. I thought he was asking which song we like better between Holy Diver and We Rock.

Holy Diver is a better album but Last In Line is also fantastic.

As for deciding which song is better, Holy Diver or We Rock, that's a bit harder for me. Both are classic songs and were concert staples from the first time Dio played up until his death.

I can't decide between those two songs.

Very hard to choose! Hence the poll!! I had to take "The Last In Line" to be different! LOL!

Damn, "WE ROCK" anyways!

Signed,

"Heart's Done Time"

That's awesome buddy! Are you talking about the double disc versions? THEY ROCK!

I think you missed my other post Earl about finally getting the Rock Candy edition of Dokken's Beast From the East album!

Damn, "WE ROCK" anyways!

Signed,

"Heart's Done Time"

I think you missed my other post Earl about finally getting the Rock Candy edition of Dokken's Beast From the East album!

Shit Pat! I did miss it! I got my three copies a week ago!

Just got my Rock Candy White Lion and Winger CDS! YEP! I don't care! I love those bands.

• Like 1

Don't know... I've been too busy locking up the wolves. :haz:

Can't fault Last In Line, whatsoever. But, Holy Diver was originally meant to be Black Sabbath '83 until the split. Dio took his songs with him and fleshed it out into this metal monster. Imagine Iommi playing this.

Signed from some Strange Highway,

Ozzy

• Like 2