DIO: "I SPEED TYPE AT NIGHT! "HOLY DIVER" VS "THE LAST IN LINE! "Don't Type To Strangers!" "Eat Your Heart Out!" I Had A Brain Fart Tonight! EDIT!

RUSHHEAD666

WE ROCK THE HOLY DIVER ON THE STEREO EVERY NIGHT! "STRAIGHT THROUGH THE SACRED HEART!"  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Of The First Two DIO Albums Kicks Your Heavy Metal Arse The Most????? "Gypsy" Bitches!

• "Holy Diver!"
    • "The Last In Line!"

Two EPIC METAL MASTERPIECES!!!

There is truly no sophomore slump here with these two TITAN records done by the late, great, iconic and sweet man, Ronnie James Dio! I could cry!

Such an amazing man.

Anyway, back on topic. Which I hate.

So I listened to "Hoiy Diver" and "We Rock" tonight. Probably for the 666th time in my life.

FOKK! EPiC!

I am sure the few of you who partake in my heavy metal exercises will choose "Holy Diver" over "The Last In Line." But WOW!

"The Last In Line" kicks ass!

What the fuckk happened to that pussy Vivian Campbell?

He was a monster on the guitar.

Now simply a Def Leppard powder puff. Simply collecting a check.

I know he has that side DIO album and he just did a new RIVERDOGS album. I have it.

You may call me names and rip me for being me, but I do know my shit.

Vivian is still a pussy on the guitar.

Oh well!!!

Like the song on the new ACCEPT album.....

I HAVE "NO REGRETS!"

As Turbine Freight would also know, "No Regrets" is also a Y&T song!

So no matter what you think of me, and I really don't care. I will never change.

WE FUKKING ROCK!!!!!

GOD BLESS RONNIE JAMES DIO!!

This thread is dedicated to the LEGEND! THE MAN! The man of gold who will forever shine at the end of a RAINBOW!!!!

NO REGRETS!

LOVE YOU RONNIE!

Ever see Vivian Campbell hanging around the Baked Potato or Yoshi's late at night Earl?

I've thought that Ronnie James Dio's first solo c.d., and album "Holy Diver", and his second solo c.d., and album "the Last In Line" have been equal. When it comes to the songs on both of them, they are very good in quality. For voting, I felt that I wasn't, and haven't been able to pick. Edited by Derek19