Mr. Not Hits Ninety-K

Lorraine

Why are you congratulating Not when pretty much all he has posted is TOST?

So stupid tbh.

Why did you start a stupid thread for yourself for reaching 20,000 posts when you've been here only a few months and most of what you post is in TOST?

And instead of raining on someone else's parade, in the future, if you don't like the person, or you think the thread is unwarranted, stay off it, and go post some crudity in TOST instead.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

So stupid tbh.

Why did you start a stupid thread for yourself for reaching 20,000 posts when you've been here only a few months and most of what you post is in TOST?

I do not know, but now I think that was a stupid choice.

So stupid tbh.

I do not know, but now I think that was a stupid choice.

Doesn't excuse your rudeness on this thread. You really are irritating sometimes, you cry out for understanding, and attention and then as soon as someone else gets a little notice you try and put them down.

Well it isn't working. You just draw attention to the fact that so much of what you have to say is either crude, repetitive or so vapid you might as well throw all your mental faculties into a black hole.

You are a big part of this forum now and yet you don't really deserve it to be honest. You contribute so little that's productive and you show your true colours when you put others down like this.

• Like 1

So stupid tbh.

And instead of raining on someone else's parade, in the future, if you don't like the person, or you think the thread is unwarranted, stay off it, and go post some crudity in TOST instead.

Preach.

• Like 1

So stupid tbh.

I am not posting TOST anymore, in fact i will never post again.

So stupid tbh.

I am not posting TOST anymore, in fact i will never post again.

Oh for goodness sake get a grip.

• Like 1

So stupid tbh.

Preach.

I missed the old Segue. :cheers: Did you bake some cupcakes? :wub:

• Like 1

So stupid tbh.

Preach.

YAAASSSSSS

Now...who can I find to eat them?

• Like 2

So stupid tbh.

Preach.

YAAASSSSSS

*appears out of nowhere at the mention of cupcakes* :drool: :drool: :drool:

• Like 2

So stupid tbh.

Preach.

YAAASSSSSS

*sprinkles catnip onto the icing*

• Like 1

So stupid tbh.

Preach.

YAAASSSSSS

*sprinkles catnip onto the icing*

:drool: *dives onto a muffin and starts purring loudly* :drool:

• Like 1