Geddy sighting

gna2112

On Tuesday night, I subscribe to the major league baseball package and I was checking out the Blue Jays and Twins game on the tube. And sitting right behind home plate for opening day, was the one and only GEddy Lee. It was the highlight of opening day for me, besides my Chicago White Sox winning. Just wanted to share this with the rest of the Rush family.

i was watching Fox News the day after that game, and they were showing the highlights from the game, and there was Geddy Lee on Fox News! I wish they would of focused in on him and said something about him.

I love looking for Geddy in his "Season Tickets" seat, behind home plate in Toronto.

A few years back - just before VT came out - a Blue Jays announcer went down and spoke to Geddy for awhile during the game.

"1977 was a watershed year - the Blue Jays francise started, and Rush released its 'Farewell to Kings' album. I'm sitting with their lead singer, Geddy Lee. I see you here all the time; you must be a big fan."

"Yeah, I love baseball," Geddy replied.

Then they spoke about whether to pull the starting pitcher, with Geddy suggesting that he be pulled when he reached his pitch count.

Finally, the announcer gave Geddy a chance to plug the new album. Then the other announcer who was still in the booth was heard to say, "Vapor Trails; good name for a rock album."

QUOTE (steelcaressed @ Apr 7 2006, 06:12 PM)
I don't know about everyone else,  but I wish he would quit goofing off and write another album. 

2.gif

Well, just remember that all work and no play, makes a man..... .....retire!! We wouldn't want that now!!

ohmy.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/mamidmmk/a362a1dd.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/mamidmmk/d423fd00.jpg

QUOTE (BassUnderPressure @ Apr 7 2006, 12:42 AM)
Geddy is God. That is now confirmed.

2.gif = 1022.gif

Unanimous BUP trink39.gif

Wouldn't it be insane to be the guy sitting next to him? But what would be a good conversation starter if you had the guts to open your mouth of course.

QUOTE (steelcaressed @ Apr 7 2006, 06:12 PM)
I don't know about everyone else,  but I wish he would quit goofing off and write another album. 

2.gif

Yeah, he should get his ass back in the studio, doesn't he know we're waiting!?!?!?!? wink.gif

Archived