Smashburger

troutman

1 of the best burgers ever.

Rosemary fries are awesome.

Not 1 near me, but when I travel I look for it...

Yes, the rosemary fries are excellent.

Burger average. Rosemary fries, blow average. Sorry, was not impressed at all.

5 Guys blows it to shit!

5 Guys is awful. Soggy fries and underseasoned burgers. Never walked out of there feeling good about what I just ate.

Must be the one you went to. 5 Guys is WAAAAAAY better than Smash Burger which is below average. The fries are never soggy. 5 Guys rocks!

Edited by Tick
  • Like 1

I like Smashburger, yeah. First time I ever had it was at the airport in Philadelphia. My son was really taken with it, and said we HAD to go back there the next time we're in Philly (or passing through it, or whatever).

Then when I just recently pointed out to him that there's one only about 20 minutes from our house...he did this --> :o

• Like 1

The best hamburger I've ever had, though, was at one of Wolfgang Puck's restaurants in Las Vegas. I don't even know if it's still there or not- it was in the St. Mark's Square section of the Palazzo Hotel.
  • Like 1

Great burgers and good fries as well. A little pricey but very good. 8/10

Ever been to Red Robin? How would this place compare if you did? One think I don't like about Red Robin is you only get 2 done-ness choices... "some pink, or no pink"... I want a lot of pink!

I have been to Dead Robin before....Its been a real long time, I honestly couldn't say

I looked it up and there are two in Fort Worth. One of them is about five miles from my office. I'll probably give it a try in a couple of weeks.

What's up Tyler and Ft. Worth? Only been here a day and already see some folks close. I'm in Weatherford, but work in the Fort! Got a Smashburger close in Burleson. Tasty, but we have a ton of local joints that are pretty spectacular.

• Like 1