Lerxst vs Camera Man

Wil1972

Didn't Geddy's tech hand him the wrong tuned bass at one show during the R40 tour? I forgot which show it was. Probably was the first night in Toronto. There were a lot of missteps :unsure: that night.

Yeah I think it was the bass he used for Headlong Flight.

LOL now I'm imagining that intro riff, just slightly out of tune, lmao

It was more than slightly. It was tuned an entire key down.

Now I went to watch the R40 tour and I'm depressed, I want to see Rush again, really bad ;'(

I think most people here feel the same way.

• Like 2

Didn't Geddy's tech hand him the wrong tuned bass at one show during the R40 tour? I forgot which show it was. Probably was the first night in Toronto. There were a lot of missteps :unsure: that night.

Now I went to watch the R40 tour and I'm depressed, I want to see Rush again, really bad ;'(

Same. I would love to see them live someday.

:(

Edited by Surrender74

Man, I feel fortunate that I got to see them at all now, sorry :(

Love the Alex gifs though

Man, I feel fortunate that I got to see them at all now, sorry :(

Love the Alex gifs though

It's okay

Thanks!

I can't wrap my head around Alex being an asshole. He and Geddy are probably the last two people I'd think of when it comes to that.

Not really an asshole, but he's got a temper, like when he fought that cop in Florida. lol.

http://www.rushisaband.com/images/200401/9.f.jpg

Yeah!

I still love that picture, I don't know who the guy behind him is. but he's a winner.

I think it's his son.

I can't wrap my head around Alex being an asshole. He and Geddy are probably the last two people I'd think of when it comes to that.

Not really an asshole, but he's got a temper, like when he fought that cop in Florida. lol.

Yeah!

I still love that picture, I don't know who the guy behind him is. but he's a winner.

I think it's his son.

Confirmed, found him on Google images, pretty funny

• Like 1

Yeah!

I think it's his son.

Not his son.

http://youtu.be/dgGJhaCS6WA

• Like 3

Imagine no longer.

• Like 1

Imagine no longer.

I bet he was seething inside. They spend all this money to film the show and the tech screws up big time.

Imagine no longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsk75vNhjdI

I bet he was seething inside. They spend all this money to film the show and the tech screws up big time.

Oh man, I know how it feels to play a riff out of tune in my garage, couldn't imagine it in front of that many people, damn.

• Like 1

That guy was an idiot.

I can watch this stuff now.

You're right. The guy was an idiot.

But I'm sure the last thing Alex wanted to do was to be confronted by reporters and video cameras and clicking cameras. Yet he managed to answer in a polite manner.

Me, I would have held up my hand and just walked away.

You can tell he is used to dealing with the public in a gracious manner when he doesn't feel like it.

• Like 2

That guy was an idiot.

I can watch this stuff now.

You're right. The guy was an idiot.

But I'm sure the last thing Alex wanted to do was to be confronted by reporters and video cameras and clicking cameras. Yet he managed to answer in a polite manner.

Me, I would have held up my hand and just walked away.

Which is what I think his lawyer would have preferred him do. Alex struggled a bit with the "don't comment" advice from his lawyer.

• Like 2