Happy Birthday treeduck

Your_Lion

Oops! Sorry I missed your birthday yesterday. Happy Belated Birthday!!
  • Like 1

Jesus Duck!!

I haven't been around much! I had a party last night at my pad. Had a pony keg in the fukking rain. I wish I had known about your BD man. Not only was I celebrating my new beginning there were also four birthdays we were celebrating. It should have been 5!!

I was 48 on Feb 15.

My best friend Nick was on Feb 16, his 50th.

My daughter turned 19 today.

My buddy Jaimie who is one of the biggest Rush fans on the earth like many of us showed up later last night. He turned 55!

Crazy shit mate. So you are 49 now? It's not the big 50? I didn't read any of the posts yet, I just had to comment.

We had a pony keg of Pacifico. It was gone by midnight.

Well I'm sucking down a Green Lady right now. Guess what beer I'm drinking. I will give you a hit. The cover of 2112.

Cheers mate.

Love you buddy!

• Like 1

Jesus Duck!!

I haven't been around much! I had a party last night at my pad. Had a pony keg in the fukking rain. I wish I had known about your BD man. Not only was I celebrating my new beginning there were also four birthdays we were celebrating. It should have been 5!!

I was 48 on Feb 15.

My best friend Nick was on Feb 16, his 50th.

My daughter turned 19 today.

My buddy Jaimie who is one of the biggest Rush fans on the earth like many of us showed up later last night. He turned 55!

Crazy shit mate. So you are 49 now? It's not the big 50? I didn't read any of the posts yet, I just had to comment.

We had a pony keg of Pacifico. It was gone by midnight.

Well I'm sucking down a Green Lady right now. Guess what beer I'm drinking. I will give you a hit. The cover of 2112.

Cheers mate.

Love you buddy!

Thanks Earl! :cheers:

Is your buddy a fan of PRIEST?? :haz:

How did the party go??? :smoke:

Treeduck, I'm so sorry to have missed your TRF birthday celebration! I hope you had a memorable one! Here's a belated birthday hug for you - :hug2: - and, here, have a couple of martinis :martini: :martini: . :) :smoke: :hi: