Iron Maiden tour opening night, Ft. Lauderdale 24. February - Periscope?

rushfanslo

It was amazing! Bruce sounded great, the guitars were awesome. If you have a chance to see them, PLEASE DO! Like I said in my previous post, I was never a huge fan, but now I am. Here's the setlist from setlist.fm

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/iron-maiden/2016/bok-center-tulsa-ok-3bf0bcf0.html

• Like 1

http://ironmaiden.com/fefiles/images/robstarling.jpg

Air Force Ed stopped traffic on I95.....so cool that Bruce is at the helm of this gigantic plane. Great show down here with superb excitement. Last time I saw them was the Somewhere In Time Tour and they still got it.

• Like 5

Here´s the full video of the opening night:

Hey that's the best video I've seen of our opening night down here. It didn't dawn on me how big of an event this opening night was here in South Florida. They had people camped out waiting for the arrival of Ed Force One. I can see why most of our airports down here all in some way have to fly over I95. Sort of homecoming for the guys....the drummer lives in Boca Raton and Steve Harris in the Bahamas.

Thanks for the video I'll pass it on.

• Like 2

Wow had missed this completely, thanks for those links and reviews. I really like the latest album, see they are here on 1st May, just got a couple of tickets, looking forward to this one, haven't seen them since "Fear of the Dark" tour 1994.

Have to say lost track of them a bit in the 90's, but from 2000 onwards when Bruce and Adrian rejoined I've really enjoyed their music again.

"Book of Souls" really surprised me last year, I thought it would be good, but I think it's really good, especially so late in their career.

They are probably 5-6 years behind Rush in terms of how long they have been going (I think they're in their late 50's, Rush in their early 60's). "Clockwork Angels" for me was a great late career album for Rush and I really enjoyed the show supporting that tour. I have the same positive feelings towards this Maiden tour. Great Stuff.

PS...Love the look of that Drum kit.

• Like 1