Trying to get to 6k posts by Dec 22

Digital Dad

What I really am is just jn a foul mood today and I am looking to take a beating in TRF For posting jnpopilar opinions

AFTK and GUP suck compared to the albums that surround each respective recordings.

Nick Raskil,... Raskul... Whatever his name is was a great producer for Rush and I hope he works with hem again on future projects.

Synth era Rush is uniformly better than 90's MOR period Rush even though I love Presto and Counterparrs is a respectinle return to form.

• Like 2

But this thread is not about that. Its about me and my desperate attempt to get to 6k posts by my 1 year anniversary.

I'll most likely hit 6k posts by the 22nd. Although, that will be my ~2.3 year anniversary.

But this thread is not about that. Its about me and my desperate attempt to get to 6k posts by my 1 year anniversary.

I'll most likely hit 6k posts by the 22nd. Although, that will be my ~2.3 year anniversary.

I am faster rhan you.

But can you do it without posting any spam posts? That's the big question. :)

I am faster rhan you.

But can you do it without posting any spam posts? That's the big question. :)

I dont post in the spam thread. A lot of loonies in there.

• Like 2