The Official EARL Thread!

Lorraine

Yipes, you must have had quite a time driving through all that rain. Glad you got home safely.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KiopZHmBkDE/U-tFmVuWOpI/AAAAAAAAKi8/zMXvxZhZWtw/s1600/thread_hijack_in_progress_sign.png

Thanks for your nice comments :) I dive at the California Academy of Sciences in SF. I've been there for over six years now, diving in several of their tanks. I also do the Wednesday morning dive show where I'm underwater and I talk to the people in the audience.

I'm blown away! Would you ever swim in those tanks at the Monterey Bay Aquarium?

Not only would I, there is some sort of reciprocal agreement between Cal Academy/Steinhart and Monterey Bay Aquarium, so someday I should get the chance to do so!

The other night I dressed up as Santa and did a couple shows for a member's night party. There's a pic over here: http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/56434-post-pictures-of-you/page__st__5460&do=findComment&comment=3848395

Oh, Earl, you've got to stay on here! We need your posts to make it more fun and less stabby around here. Plus, it's a great way to let off steam.

I know Wendy (LADY STRANGE) is BRINGIN' ON THE HEARTBREAK and has you COMIN' UNDER FIRE but NO NO NO, you gotta go ON THROUGH THE NIGHT. LET IT GO because it's never TOO LATE FOR LOVE.

• Like 2

Oh, Earl, you've got to stay on here! We need your posts to make it more fun and less stabby around here. Plus, it's a great way to let off steam.

I know Wendy (LADY STRANGE) is BRINGIN' ON THE HEARTBREAK and has you COMIN' UNDER FIRE but NO NO NO, you gotta go ON THROUGH THE NIGHT. LET IT GO because it's never TOO LATE FOR LOVE.

HAHAHA! YOU RULE!!!!! "Lady Strange" says it all!! I've been busy! Still going through some mental HELL but I'm ok!!

Merry Axemas!

HAHAHA! YOU RULE!!!!! "Lady Strange" says it all!! I've been busy! Still going through some mental HELL but I'm ok!!

Merry Axemas!

Hey, I saw your friend Tony at a party last night. He was being sweet on my friend Mandi!

Merry Axemas!

Hey, I saw your friend Tony at a party last night. He was being sweet on my friend Mandi!

Hahaha! It's a small world! I know all about it! I think they are hanging out! :)

• Like 1