Finally! The Totally Awesome Official Thunderous Thread Of The 2015 Golden State Warriors! 16-0? NBA RECORD! STUDS! CURRY A GOD!

RUSHHEAD666

Warriors win in Miami. Close game and the lead changed back and forth numerous times, but the Splash Bros scored over 70 points between them... nice day at the office. Warriors Baby! oh ya, 51 - 5

These guys just blow my mind. I thought they were going to lose. They come back and WIN!!!!!!!

I am so glad no one responds to this thread! It's like my sex life.

I will be by myself forever. FUCKK IT!

WARRIORS BABY!

20-0

Even Cam Newton is a fan. LOL!

CURRY!

A GOD

DUH!

Do you people who ever waste your time reading this thread get it?

I wrote a 2014 Warrior thread last year.

CURRY A GOD

Before the season even started.

I know my shit.

You East Coasters can keep wasting you time and money on your shitty basketball teams.

The Warriors are saving the NBA.

DUBS!!!

Earl, I am an East Coaster watching the Warriors also! This is because the closest NBA team to me is the 76ers !!! I'm sure you know, they have a big record of their own. :D :D

Hahaha! I totally understand! I know the History! It's amazing because the A's are also from Philly! Lot's of History there too!!

You are awesome Chica!

Warriors win again!

I think everyone in the NBA is a Warriors fan!

Well except Barkley! F HIM! LOL!

• Like 1

Amazing OT win by the Warriors. Curry gets his ankle stepped on but plays in an other worldly fashion, it's ridiculous some of the 3 pointers he sunk tonight. 53-5

I'm gonna go ahead and brand that game-winner the "Curry Lay-Up".

Wow.

That's all i keep saying. Wow.

This is just beyond insane.

One minute I am going to have a fukking stroke. The next Curry has a 33 foot stroke. Ball in basket. Unreal.

I can't even believe this.

So once again I will be Captain Stating The Obvious.

CURRY IS THE GREATEST SHOOTER OF ALL TIME IN NBA HISTORY!!!

• Like 3

He has reignited an interest that i haven't had since MJ's first couple of years. It's been that long since I've watched the game, started last years playoffs and hasn't stopped since.

To think that MY team is creating his firestorm is a shock in and of itself. I am continually astonished that his team is sooooooo good and so fun to watch. I kinda have to pinch myself. So many years i have watched this team struggle and to from a laughing stock to this is quite amazing. Its like every time some former player comes out and says this team couldnt have won in my era bullshit it seems to fire them up even more. Its like, thanks Oscar Robertson. Thanks Sir Charles. Thanks to the Houston Rockets and the LA Floppers. Keep on talking smack!! 53-5. Its about time they get some respect.

• Like 1

Wow.

That's all i keep saying. Wow.

This is just beyond insane.

One minute I am going to have a fukking stroke. The next Curry has a 33 foot stroke. Ball in basket. Unreal.

I can't even believe this.

So once again I will be Captain Stating The Obvious.

CURRY IS THE GREATEST SHOOTER OF ALL TIME IN NBA HISTORY!!!

Waiting for LABT to come in and say how easy that was because it was loosely guarded.

He has reignited an interest that i haven't had since MJ's first couple of years. It's been that long since I've watched the game, started last years playoffs and hasn't stopped since.

My God Seeker. I think I love you.

I am NOT an NBA fan but I have loved the Warriors since the early 80's! It's been worth the wait, but yes, there is no one like Curry.

Don't get me wrong I love MJ too. Went to many games when the Bulls were in town back in the day.

That 33 foot bomb to take the lead was absolutely off the charts. I am getting chills just typing about ti.

What about when Curry had the ball at the end of the All Star Game and took a shot from half court just for fun and made it.

The cameras didn't even show the live shot.

Curry is the greatest pure shooter in NBA History. Premature? So what. I know it. I knew it.

I invested heavily in his auto rookie cards three years ago.

I will never sell.

Curry is the MAN!

He lives six miles from my house! LOL!

I don't stock him, I just know because I grew up in Walnut Creek!!!

Walnut Creek is sadly the new Beverly Hills.

CURRY = A MORTAL GOD.

Come on guys, I wrote a similar thread about Curry and Klay last year. No one gave a shit but my thread was written way before WE won a World Fuckking Championship.

I am the BOMB!

Sadly I have also predicted the last two World Championships won by the Giants. Now that is a CURSE.

Giants will win the World Series in 2016.

Watch......

My pure hated for this team tortures my soul every even year.

666 is an even number.

A human number.

See.

IRON MAIDEN

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Curry and Iggy out tonight vs Hawks. I don't care if the streak ends tonight I want to see everyone healthy for the playoffs.

Up 17-10 so far.