It's Bias Time On The Boring Retired Rush Section! Which "Prime Mover" Do You Adore Most? GHOST OR RUSH?

RUSHHEAD666

The Ultimate "POLL"TERGEIST! GHOST VS RUSH!  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Your Favorite "Prime Mover" Song By Two Of The Greatest Bands in The Spiritual World!

• GHOST
    • RUSH

Who the hell is Ghost and if they're any good why do they have to dress up like clowns?

thank-you, I couldn't agree more. I feel sorry for the guys that have to wear the devil masks. Probably hot & uncomfortable for them. I hear their music is great but I just don't go for that sort of image AT ALL.

I certainly hope you guys and girls didn't think I knew this sort of stuff was going to be written about GHOST!

Sure I have "Big Balls" to quote real AC/DC but man it's all in fun.

I knew Ghost was going to get roasted by 99% of all of you Rush Fanatics!

I just like thinking outside the boring box of Rush Forum Boredom.

I mean seriously. How many more threads can be written on here about Rush that are articulate and interesting?

NONE!

SO yeah GHOST is my NEW RUSH!

What band do you love that will take the torch from the greatest band in the Universe?

Rush is dead.

Time to move on.

Well this one is a no brainer, Rush of course. I will listen but shoot down any Rush cover. Once Rush creates a song why would I want to hear any inferior version of it?

Hey stranger!

Hope all is well!

I love Ghost!

I'M GOING TO HELL!

Well this one is a no brainer, Rush of course. I will listen but shoot down any Rush cover. Once Rush creates a song why would I want to hear any inferior version of it?

Hey stranger!

Hope all is well!

I love Ghost!

I'M GOING TO HELL!

If loving Ghost provides you a place in Hell, I'm much afraid my circle will be hotter and stinkier....

• Like 1

Hey stranger!

Hope all is well!

I love Ghost!

I'M GOING TO HELL!

If loving Ghost provides you a place in Hell, I'm much afraid my circle will be hotter and stinkier....

HAHAHA!!!! Well stated!!!

Please don't tell me you are SLAYER fan!

Hey stranger!

Hope all is well!

I love Ghost!

I'M GOING TO HELL!

No, I'm not. Celtic Frost are my evil reference point.

• Like 1

Hey stranger!

Hope all is well!

I love Ghost!

I'M GOING TO HELL!

No, I'm not. Celtic Frost are my evil reference point.

Ohhhh!! I think I knew you loved them! Good call. I forgot!!! So Dante's Inferno right? Seven Gates Of Hell?

I love Ghost so I'm at Gate One. You are at Gate 666, I mean Gate 6? LOL

Ghost's Prime Mover is not a cover of the Rush song, if that's what you're referring to.

I'm not really a fan of bands that resort to trying to shock people with silly costumes. Just my opinion though.

Me neither. Buuuuuut Slipknot are better than Ghost.

• Like 1

I'm not really a fan of bands that resort to trying to shock people with silly costumes. Just my opinion though.

I never said they weren't, but I'm personally not a fan of either of those bands.

• Like 1

I never said they weren't, but I'm personally not a fan of either of those bands.

Me neither haha!

But to their credit, Slipknot have a few songs with twisted, sincere and heartfelt beauty.

Ghost basically just wanna be the missing link between Casper The Friendly Ghost and Blue Oyster Cult. With added meh.

• Like 2

Ghost.........sigh.......smh........gimmicky rubbish

HAHAHA!

Then you must hate KISS too!!!!

I love GIMMICKS!!!

But I HATE GWAR!

do you like 21 pilots ?

I've never heard of them! I will check them out. I like 21 Guns. That's a Lizzy side project.

You Ghost Haters must love SLAYER! Kerry King hates Ghost. Especially the music. I absolutely loathe Slayer! They suck Satan's balls!

Both suck. But at least Slayer were badass.

Love ya buddy!

• Like 1