A Show Of Hands

Lock And Key

I have considered this before obviously but if you really listen and think about it, that is seriously lite rock. Almost contemporary I guess is the word. I enjoy it but wouldn't trade it for the "era of greatness" for anything. The coonskin hat on Ged was cool too :LOL: . Always love that one... :)
  • Like 1

My second favorite Rush performance after GUP live. Geddy's keyboard rig was impressive as all hell and I loved watching him effortlessly go from playing very complicated basslines to playing the synth piano in a matter of nanoseconds. Edited by fraroc
  • Like 1

I could never figure out the point of the pony tail.

It's funny as hell now though. Maybe it was the master plan all along for us to get a kick out of it years and years later. If I were famous my perms in the 80's would serve the same purpose... :D

It's funny as hell now though. Maybe it was the master plan all along for us to get a kick out of it years and years later. If I were famous my perms in the 80's would serve the same purpose... :D

I had a few perms myself trying to make my hair look like Roger Daltreys. :LOL:

Edited by EagleMoon
  • Like 1

I guess it's better than his hair falling in his face.

I like the way he had his hair in that TFE tour video. In fact, he looked really good during that tour too. :)

Yeah he still looked pretty young up at least up until the S&A's tour then it seemed to go all to hell after that. ;)

• Like 1

http://judydeluca.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/mullet1.jpg

Narps?

• Like 3

I love the one in the pic with the Moving Pictures raglan shirt. Awesome pic. I miss seeing that one... :)
  • Like 1

http://judydeluca.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/mullet1.jpg

Narps?

:laughing guy: Not hardly. I had one in that pic I posted of me and Payne Stewart in another thread.... :)

Great live album. i have an old compilation CD I made for the car years ago and it starts with Subdivisions, Distant Early Warning, Marathon, Manhattan Project and Force 10 from this album... brilliant stuff.