Happy 5th annivarsary, laughedatbytime

The Analog Cub

By a sheer coincidence, it's Mr. Backer's anniversary, too!!

You two have LOTS in common..... ;) ;)

In SOCN, sure. In OLV, not so much.

We're about to have similar avatars though, magic number 20.

Oh, I think we do in OLV. We both know the Patriots are going to win the AFC East this year. We both root for baseball teams that aren't going to win it al this year.

I have to admit I haven't watched the preseason games that much this year. So Garoppollo's that good huh?

As far as baseball is concerned, one of our teams has a 93.5% chance of making the playoffs this year and the other has a 0.2% chance. Guess which one is which.

Oh, dear me. I am so sorry I missed this momentous anniversary yesterday. Hope I'm not too late in wishing you, my very dear LABT, a very Happy 5th Anniversary on TRF. You are truly a TrueRushFan™! :) :hug2: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks, Lorraine, for the hugs and mountain dew. You're truly a bright light in this place. I'm not sure I'm a TrueRushFan™ though, considering my comments toward Snakes and Presto.

• Like 1

LABT, we shall call you Keeper of the Sporks! :)

Keeper of the Sporks...what a great title that would be! Or how about "Bringer of Sporks"? I love Hemispheres. And Apollo, Dionysius, and Cygnus need a fourth...

Apollo, Dionysius, Cygnus, and LABT...a true Mount Rushmore on Mount Olympus...

• Like 1

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LAUGHEDATBYTIME!!!!

:yay: :dweez: :7up: :ebert: :cheers: :cheerleader:

Thanks, LyndseyG...the best Saints and Seahawks fan I know. The Hawks sure could have used you as OC in the last minute of the season last year!

Oh, I think we do in OLV. We both know the Patriots are going to win the AFC East this year. We both root for baseball teams that aren't going to win it al this year.

I have to admit I haven't watched the preseason games that much this year. So Garoppollo's that good huh?

As far as baseball is concerned, one of our teams has a 93.5% chance of making the playoffs this year and the other has a 0.2% chance. Guess which one is which.

Both of our teams won't win it all. And that's what matters.

As for football, why should this season be any different from all but two 21st century seasons?

Only five years? It seems like you've been here a lot longer than that.

Congrats!

Thanks...sometimes it seems that way, sometimes it seems like only yesterday I was signing up. Always enjoy your posts...you're one of the many that make it worth the time I spend here...

Both of our teams won't win it all. And that's what matters.

As for football, why should this season be any different from all but two 21st century seasons?

The Red Sox won't. I can calculate the probability that the Cubs will but since I have to actually calculate playoff odds it will take some time. In the meantime you can match the Sox's key preseason acquisitions with their production on the year.

a. Porcello 1. Third least productive hitter in the AL (by WAR)

b. Ramirez 2. Second least productive hitter in the AL (by WAR)

c. Sandoval 3. Highest ERA in the AL

Oh, and to answer your football question, global warming.

Edited by laughedatbytime

Congrats to one of the smartest guys on the forum. Although, your sports affiliations leave me scratching my head. :LOL:

lovable-losers1.jpg

:moon:

Let's just all get along and hate the Packers together. It's that time of year, baby!

• Like 1

Congrats to one of the smartest guys on the forum. Although, your sports affiliations leave me scratching my head. :LOL:

lovable-losers1.jpg

Two likes for the comment, but -1 for the meme.

Technology must be getting really consumer friendly these days, even a Sox fan can figure out how to photoshop.

• Like 1