The Oldies Thread For TRF Old Timers!

Lorraine

Wow, such good oldies listed today; I'll have them running through my head for days! I always love the girl groups and so many things all these songs remind me of. Thanks everyone! :notworthy:
  • Like 1

Guess what song I heard this morning? I had to go to Good Will to get some clothes (thank you to all who donate their clothing to these stores!) and they had what appeared to be an early eighties mix of songs playing.

Photograph by Def Leppard! :LOL: It doesn't really belong in this section, but I haven't heard the song since the eighties, and it was great hearing it again. Although I did forget most of the lyrics except for the chorus and the last few lines of the song. :cool:

• Like 2

Amboy Dukes - The Journey to the Center of the Mind

https://www.youtube....h?v=UN2VNFpiGWo

This will make Rush Canuck happy. And me too! Love this oldie!! I forget if it came out in '68 or '69. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I LOVE THIS SONG!!! I've heard it at least 10 thousand times, probably more.... Notice the go go dancers in the video... Ha ha

I can't watch the video, but I think go go dancers were already ancient history by the time the song came out. :LOL: