The Oldies Thread For TRF Old Timers!

Lorraine

OK, I did a search and this song did not come up yet in this topic.

I Fought the Law and the Law Won - Bobby Fuller Four. btw, when I was growing up, I wanted to be a Go-Go dancer like in this video, haha...

My sister and I wanted to be Go Go dancers as well. We thought it would just be the BEST to be able to dance on top of the interesting stuff they were always dancing on top of on TV! :P

• Like 2

The Hollies- Look Through Any Window 1965

Graham Nash was in the Hollies then and is on the far left, playing guitar; he doesn't get much camera time but you can hear his distinctive harmonies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1E-9ZwoKnA

I love the old footage from the 60s, and this is a great video. It sounds like they are performing live, not lip synching?

• Like 2

The Hollies- Look Through Any Window 1965

Graham Nash was in the Hollies then and is on the far left, playing guitar; he doesn't get much camera time but you can hear his distinctive harmonies!

I love the old footage from the 60s, and this is a great video. It sounds like they are performing live, not lip synching?

The YouTube caption says this is from BBC Sunday Night At The London Palladium on 03/10/1965 and several people mention in the comments that it was live back then so that is what I am thinking, yes, performing live. It was always fun to watch American Bandstand but it kind of stunk that Dick Clark ALWAYS had the groups lip sync; some of them didn't even care and it was kind of disheartening!

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2