Calgary Periscope Thread - July 15, 2015

Lorraine

Toymaker's DIY ARF40 t-shirt instructions:

1. crop the t-shirt logo out of Geddy's t-shirt in the picture below

2. drag corner to increase size

3. print on a colour printer

4. glue to a black t-shirt of your choice

5. ta-da!

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/concerts/rush-detroit-06.14.2015/42.jpg

• Like 2

Not selling that Arf40 shirt was a missed opportunity...

Who would have guessed that so many people would want it? I know I do.

Start a campaign. Bombard them till they realize there's a demand. :)

We've been messaging the backstage club but they said they have no say on what's available.

Seems like if you had a decent scan of the image, you could make your own shirt. Not that I do such things, but I'm sure it's possible. Maybe make a request for someone to get a good picture of the dogs at an upcoming show.

Yeah I thought about that. Would only work most likely if he took off his outer shirt.

5. ta-da!

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/concerts/rush-detroit-06.14.2015/42.jpg

Great pic! Did you take it?

5. ta-da!

To a bootlegger, you're a genius...

• Like 1

Alex swapped his guitar during TSOR. Wasn't listening too close. Was it out of tune or did he break a string?

I Missed the switch, but I did see hiim looking over at his tech a few times at the beginning of the song... Great view, terrible lag here, tonight....

Now during the keyboard solo in Jacob's Ladder, he's stepped down the stairs on the side of the stage and is having words with his tech.

Yeah... He did that in Montreal too... Probably steps aside cos he's got nothing to do during the clouds are parted part...

5. ta-da!

Haha, well there's a decent pic. :)

Alex swapped his guitar during TSOR. Wasn't listening too close. Was it out of tune or did he break a string?

I Missed the switch, but I did see hiim looking over at his tech a few times at the beginning of the song... Great view, terrible lag here, tonight....

Now during the keyboard solo in Jacob's Ladder, he's stepped down the stairs on the side of the stage and is having words with his tech.

Yeah... He did that in Montreal too... Probably steps aside cos he's got nothing to do during the clouds are parted part...

That's a good point. It was probably something like "Check out the nose on that loser behind the keyboards."

• Like 1

5. ta-da!

To a bootlegger, you're a genius...

There's a big wrinkle under the left dogs face. Too bad it's a not a straight shot. But great pic. :)

That's a good point. It was probably something like "Check out the nose on that loser behind the keyboards."

Or "I think we have a winner for most vocal drunk of the tour."

• Like 2

Would have been better, had he had a drunk girlfriend, à la Bob.... :)

Would have been better, had he had a drunk girlfriend, à la Bob.... :)

I missed Bob, but he seems to be a legend here. What show was he at and what happened there?

• Like 1