Calgary Periscope Thread - July 15, 2015

Lorraine

Dad, why is this man saying the "f" word so much?

not as bad as when you blatantly warned fraroc and he still cursed out in front of your kids

He learned from it...some plant seeds, some water them. I put pesticide on that conversation
  • Like 1

I love "Animate", but it would've been cool if they rotated it with another CP track (that's not SIO).

I would agree but they have such cool animations with this song it would be a shame to lose it.

• Like 1

I love "Animate", but it would've been cool if they rotated it with another CP track (that's not SIO).

I would agree but they have such cool animations with this song it would be a shame to lose it.

Good point. And I'm only getting tired of it because I'm so ridiculously spoiled getting to watch this show so many times. :P

• Like 5

By his admission, Pete's had a few beers, too. Loosens the tongue and the potty mouth.

He will be carried out tonight--anybody wanna take me up on that?

I don't know why people want to drink to excess before a concert. A little maybe but that's it. Makes no sense to me.

• Like 2

By his admission, Pete's had a few beers, too. Loosens the tongue and the potty mouth.

He will be carried out tonight--anybody wanna take me up on that?

I don't know why people want to drink to excess before a concert. A little maybe but that's it. Makes no sense to me.

I love a good beer buzz. No problem. Slurring...not for me.
  • Like 1

He may soon be facing a tough dilemma though. The scope or my bladder.

• Like 1

Will Alex hit the first note of the solo? Time will tell.....Uh... Edited by EagleMoon