2015 British Open

RushCanuck

Can I complain a little? Ok I will. Just a bit to much coverage of this one group. I understand they are playing well etc but still... :|

I had to go out for the last half hour and am back now. Which group, my friend?

Stupid rain delay!!! Messed it up today.

I went out to cut the grass I am assuming just before they called play for the day. It appeared they were trying to get Watson in but others were stopping. I was talking about the Johnson, Speith and Matsuyama group. Geez every shot and I mean every shot hit by all three of them the entire time...

That sounds excessive. They kept playing even after darkness set in. You are right, they wanted to let Tom Watson finish, which he did. So round 2 continues tomorrow morning at 2 am our time... Sigh. Stupid rain delay. I don't have recording capabilities, so not sure if I will get up..

Dustin Johnson is looking good right now. I don't think Jordan will win this one.

Can I complain a little? Ok I will. Just a bit to much coverage of this one group. I understand they are playing well etc but still... :|

I had to go out for the last half hour and am back now. Which group, my friend?

Stupid rain delay!!! Messed it up today.

I went out to cut the grass I am assuming just before they called play for the day. It appeared they were trying to get Watson in but others were stopping. I was talking about the Johnson, Speith and Matsuyama group. Geez every shot and I mean every shot hit by all three of them the entire time...

That sounds excessive. They kept playing even after darkness set in. You are right, they wanted to let Tom Watson finish, which he did. So round 2 continues tomorrow morning at 2 am our time... Sigh. Stupid rain delay. I don't have recording capabilities, so not sure if I will get up..

Dustin Johnson is looking good right now. I don't think Jordan will win this one.

I will probably set my phone to 2 am and if my eyes open long enough to turn on the tv I will lay in bed and watch the completion of round 2 and then hopefully go back to sleep for a few hours at least... :)
  • Like 1

Round 2 has resumed.. The wind is howling..

Time for the ear muffs and toques.. the wind is blowing the ball on the 11th green, making putting a challenge.

Bad mistake by Dustin on the 14- he didn't mark his ball quick enough and the wind blew it off the green... Bogey for DJ.

Play suspended for now.. Wind is forecast to calm down in a while. Day has back to back bogeys this morning and is -6.

Mistake by Oostheizen, he didn't mark ball and it was moved by the wind..

From 18 inches to five feet. He stood and stared at it rather than mark, so that's on him. Know the rules. ;)
  • Like 2

Assuming the weather is ok tomorrow and round 2 is done today, with all the daylight available, why wouldn't they try to cram in 36 holes tomorrow?

Eff off, wind...

What a great Sunday that would be indeed. Not to have to move and watch golf all day... :cheers:
  • Like 2

Guess we are back on live. Good timing too. Went to the dump and took the trash, grabbed a :d13: and a :hotdog: at the corner gas station, went the the Dollar General and grabbed a few needed items and vacuumed the house. Turned on the tv and here we are... :dweez:
  • Like 1

About time we get going again, IMO. Baby is leaking oil on the 17th... Tiger teed off on the 614 yard 14th and the usual 'in the hole' shout from a fan.

Love when Baby leaks oil... :dweez:

About time we get going again, IMO. Baby is leaking oil on the 17th... Tiger teed off on the 614 yard 14th and the usual 'in the hole' shout from a fan.

He just made a mess of it, hopefully he mans up and accepts responsibility

He just made a mess of it, hopefully he mans up and accepts responsibility

Doubt it. Tiger is awful BTW in case anyone was wondering. Geez... :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Just a side note my boy Kisner is 1 over through 14 and doesn't look good to make the cut under these conditions unless he can hang on through 17 and birdie the easy 18th. Not to many birds out there from 15-17 its appears unless he gets lucky like Sergio just did...

Kisner pars 15 and 16 but you wouldn't know it. Just like yesterday. Every single shot by one group and very little else sprinkled in... :sigh:

Heck David Duval is even for the event overall through 12 holes today. No to bad I would say... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Kisner pars 15 and 16 but you wouldn't know it. Just like yesterday. Every single shot by one group and very little else sprinkled in... :sigh:

They will be done soon, but I agree

They did show the ace at least on the 11th. The dude was 4 over with all that golf left to play and McDonough says he won't make the cut?... :huh:
  • Like 1

Whatever will they do now that these guys are done? Interview them for the rest of the telecast maybe?... :huh:
  • Like 1

Kisner is playing the Lawrie I believe. Maybe they will show him finish on 18 if he needs a bird or something to make the cut...
  • Like 1