Crimson glory fans?

djflex

YES. One of my favorite bands ever!

Weird they never got alot of recognition , at least that i can recall.

I know. I can't seem to figure it out. Their debut album and Transcendence are both incredible albums.

Any band named after menstruation deserves to be ignored.

Lol, wut?

I think he got them confused with Nick Saban's football team.

Lol, wut?

Jr. High humor. Crimson Glory and Savatage started out at the same time and were both from the Tampa area and were both mentioned constantly on local radio back in the early to mid 80's. There wasn't much love for either band when I was in school, I would say now mostly because they were overexposed in the area, not necessarily because they sucked, though Savatage kinda did. Savatage was from Tarpon Springs, commonly referred to as Tampon Springs. So it didn't take much imagination for kids to go from tampon to crimson, etc... They played so many shows together that whenever they played separately someone would inevitably remark that one was no good without the other.

The silver mask gimmick probably didn't help their success.

They remind me of Queensryche. Great vocals.

From back in the day

Edited by thirteen

Lol, wut?

Jr. High humor. Crimson Glory and Savatage started out at the same time and were both from the Tampa area and were both mentioned constantly on local radio back in the early to mid 80's. There wasn't much love for either band when I was in school, I would say now mostly because they were overexposed in the area, not necessarily because they sucked, though Savatage kinda did. Savatage was from Tarpon Springs, commonly referred to as Tampon Springs. So it didn't take much imagination for kids to go from tampon to crimson, etc... They played so many shows together that whenever they played separately someone would inevitably remark that one was no good without the other.

Interesting... Thanks for follow up