Why hasn't (song) been played?

Poké Floats

Two reasons, A, they had a video ready for it just in case they played it

And B, they realized playing it on the following tours was plenty and thankfully retired it ;)

POW

RTB

VT

CA

PRES

HYF

TFE

GUP

• Like 2

I'm really surprised that they didn't play at least something off of PoW (I think they should have made sure that every album was represented). I could have really enjoyed some Mystic Rhythms, but I'm not sure when they played that last.
  • Like 1

I'm really surprised that they didn't play at least something off of PoW (I think they should have made sure that every album was represented). I could have really enjoyed some Mystic Rhythms, but I'm not sure when they played that last.

Last played on R30

I've had "Mystic Rhythms" in my dream setlist for a while, but it was obvious they weren't going to play that one this tour without Neil's electronic kit, plus all of the other 6 songs they have played off "Power Windows" were played on the last two tours, so I'm perfectly OK with nothing from that album being played on this tour.

Not playing anything from "Hold Your Fire" however is not excusable. "Turn the Page", "Lock & Key", or even "Mission" would all have been great to play after "Roll the Bones". Oh well...

• Like 1

I've had "Mystic Rhythms" in my dream setlist for a while, but it was obvious they weren't going to play that one this tour without Neil's electronic kit, plus all of the other 6 songs they have played off "Power Windows" were played on the last two tours, so I'm perfectly OK with nothing from that album being played on this tour.

Not playing anything from "Hold Your Fire" however is not excusable. "Turn the Page", "Lock & Key", or even "Mission" would all have been great to play after "Roll the Bones". Oh well...

Yeah I agree.

"Mission" would've been nice. Not played last tour and pretty well covers the PoW/HYF era in a single song.

What about "open secrets", would have represented late 80's perfectly, not to mention live debut

• Like 2