Buffalo video request

hcm

Anyone have good footage of 2112 at the Buffalo show. That is the first and probably only time Geddy Lee will interact with me and my husband. He responded to a sign I had and I wasn't doing video at the time just interacting with the band but would love to have it as a keepsake. I found one clip on you tube and it was just as I remember it so I wasn't dreaming, Edited by hcm

Thanks Union that is the one I found, man I wish Geddy was miked or I had been videoing but I was just going nuts that Geddy had come over to Alex's side and didn't pull my phone out. I didn't even think to put up the sign I made, my husband did, and never really dreamed Geddy would respond by actually speaking to us...sigh. 40 years as a fan and 5 secs of zing.

It was such an awesome show, this just made it over the top.

Edited by hcm

my sign said "Thanks for the music!" He said "No. Thank you!" Seriously I about fainted. Alex gave us a nod and smile, he was in the middle of playing when he saw it. Edited by hcm
  • Like 3

That's very cool. I didn't even notice Geddy saying anything when he went to that side. I didn't think much of it because i've seen Geddy and Alex before walk over to the other side of the stage for a minute while playing to see the fans that weren't on their side. They might only do that once during a show. That's all I thought he was doing when that happened.

There's no denying that they love their fans. For such a talented band, they've always come across as very humble when it comes to their musical accomplishments. After all these years, they're probably still surprised by the level of success they've achieved.

• Like 1

yeah I knew they switched sides like once or twice a show, so glad my husband was on it to show the sign just when Geddy had a breather in playing because Alex was jamming.

It happened something great for me as well during 2112, on Clockwork Angels Tour.

I was standing on first row on Geddy´s side abdI was singing along Geddy during the whole song (and the other songs before that). Then during Grand Finale, Geddy looked at me and gave me a big smile! :D

I was sooo happy then! :)