Who Has The Best Avatar?

Turbine Freight

This disrespect cannot and will not be tolerated.

bean-tor is your queen!

Worship and pay due homage, infidels!

Queen bean thanks you kindly, Sir Turbine! I do believe you are overdue for an elevated title in my court; I must correct this grievous error at once!

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/queen-067.gif

• Like 2

How many times do I have to tell you? ME!! Whatever I've got it's ME!

Begone, worm!

How about a scary combination of the two? :scared:

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad190/TDear_1984/bean-tipton_zpsmcreusrq.jpg

• Like 6

Begone, worm!

:spitwater:

It's the Tree Meownalishi with the Two-eared Crown--a thing of terror indeed! :LOL:

• Like 3

Begone, worm!

It's the Tree Meownalishi with the Two-eared Crown--a thing of terror indeed! :LOL:

:LMAO: :clap: Nice!
  • Like 2

Begone, worm!

Mate that's just wrong on every conceivable level!

• Like 3

Begone, worm!

:LMAO: :clap: Nice!

Thank you! Nice work on your part, too! I sure never expected to see such a thing, haha :notworthy:

• Like 3

I think the guy who has RATFINK for his avatar has the coolest Avatar! I think that's RUSHHEAD or sumpin like that....

:banana:

I think the guy who has RATFINK for his avatar has the coolest Avatar! I think that's RUSHHEAD or sumpin like that....

Not even close.

That's MMCXII aka the guy who people gutted after he joked that there were 3 upcoming Rush shows.

• Like 1

Not even close.

That's MMCXII aka the guy who people gutted after he joked that there were 3 upcoming Rush shows.

That is YOUR OPINION, and I OBVIOUSLY don't SHARE it. RATFINK was a BIG Part of my childhood early to mid '60s, and THAT is why I like that avatar. :nya nya: Besides, this thread isn't about the person who's avatar it IS, It's the Avatar you think is Best!

Edited by OldRUSHfan

Not even close.

That is YOUR OPINION, and I OBVIOUSLY don't SHARE it. RATFINK was a BIG Part of my childhood early to mid '60s, and THAT is why I like that avatar. :nya nya: Besides, this thread isn't about the person who's avatar it IS, It's the Avatar you think is Best!

Read again.

You misunderstood. I stated fact: MMCXII is the guy who has the Ratfink avatar. He's not Rushhead. He's the guy who made that joke thread about Rush performing 3 dates which made people get on his ass.

Read again.

• Like 2

Not even close.

Read again.

You misunderstood. I stated fact: MMCXII is the guy who has the Ratfink avatar. He's not Rushhead. He's the guy who made that joke thread about Rush performing 3 dates which made people get on his ass.

Read again.

BUT. I was commenting on the person's Avatar, and NOT the person. I've seen the thread he made, never read it though. There are a LOT of Jokesters over where I came from, and I generally don't read that kind of stuff. I just like his Avatar. :huh: That's what I thought this thread's about. am I wrong?

Not even close.

Read again.

Read again.

BUT. I was commenting on the person's Avatar, and NOT the person. I've seen the thread he made, never read it though. There are a LOT of Jokesters over where I came from, and I generally don't read that kind of stuff. I just like his Avatar. :huh: That's what I thought this thread's about. am I wrong?

Read again.

I'm only stating that MMCXII has Ratfink in his avatar. Rushhead, who you first said has the Ratfink avvy, actually has no avvy. So yeah, you were wrong about that...which is what I said from the start.

I'm not stating my opinion. I'm stating facts regarding who has what as their avatar.

Read again.

• Like 1

Not even close.

Read again.

Read again.

Read again.

I'm only stating that MMCXII has Ratfink in his avatar. Rushhead, who you first said has the Ratfink avvy, actually has no avvy. So yeah, you were wrong about that...which is what I said from the start.

I'm not stating my opinion. I'm stating facts regarding who has what as their avatar.

Read again.

Yes, I looked up RUSHHEAD in members back before I posted that first reply, but I didn't 'fix' the post. I also looked for MMCXII in a thread I'd remembered him in, the muscle car thread to get his correct name...sorry I didn't 'fix' my post. Sorry! What ever happened to that post he did anyway? Was it deleted?

Not even close.

Read again.

Read again.

Read again.

Read again.

Yes, I looked up RUSHHEAD in members back before I posted that first reply, but I didn't 'fix' the post. I also looked for MMCXII in a thread I'd remembered him in, the muscle car thread to get his correct name...sorry I didn't 'fix' my post. Sorry! What ever happened to that post he did anyway? Was it deleted?

*ahem*

KNOCK IT OFF!

:fury:

• Like 2

Mine is cool because I covered my whole face up, but Old RUSH fan gets points for THE CLINT.
  • Like 1

Get this clear plebs.

It's still beany!

Hey, TF, I've only just realised that your avatar isn't Robert Fripp

photo-thumb-9107.jpg

http://www.progarchives.com/progressive_rock_discography_band/830.jpg

Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 3