Motörhead Bad Magic

Na na na

Ok I've located the other two Motorhead albums Snake Bite Love and Overnight Sensation and amazingly no dust or damage to jewel cases (considering where I found them). So now I have all 21 Motorhead studio albums ready to launch whenever I'm ready! :haz:

I have to say these two albums may have the worst cover art of all Motorhead's catalogue! Good albums though! :haz:

So far I found it a lot more fun and interesting than Aftershock

I've pulled out my Aftershock, The World is Yours and Motorizer albums for close examination and comparison of recent 'Head albums now including the new Bad Magic album!

So far it's explosive! Lemmy doesn't sound like a man with health issues, he sounds like a BEAST! :guitar:

Behind on this one...soon!! :hail:

It's a good album so far and the track I'm on now is a really ballsy and excellent power ballad!

So far it's explosive! Lemmy doesn't sound like a man with health issues, he sounds like a BEAST! :guitar:

It's a good album so far and the track I'm on now is a really ballsy and excellent power ballad!

Gotta say I much prefer Aftershock in comparison...be good to see how you and others take to it :popcorn:

Edited by Steevo

Gotta say I much prefer Aftershock in comparison...be good to see how you and others take to it :popcorn:

So you've heard it then?

So you've heard it then?

Aye, just didn't make as bigger impression. Out of the big four of Motorhead, Maiden, The Sword and Ghost, I'm more keen to see your views on the new Ghost. Happy listening :)

So you've heard it then?

Aye, just didn't make as bigger impression. Out of the big four of Motorhead, Maiden, The Sword and Ghost, I'm more keen to see your views on the new Ghost. Happy listening :)

I've no got that one yet!

So you've heard it then?

I've no got that one yet!

A lot of new spins lately :D-13:

Motorhead is playing Riotfest, so if you're near Chicago or Denver and I think, Toronto??, go see them. I sure as shit am

I saw Motorhead last night...fookin' AWESOME show! Lemmy's voice sounds very tired but the show melted my face like a good metal show should! Anthrax as an opening act was decent but Motorhead was top notch... rock on!

• Like 1

Motorhead is playing Riotfest, so if you're near Chicago or Denver and I think, Toronto??, go see them. I sure as shit am

I saw Motorhead last night...fookin' AWESOME show! Lemmy's voice sounds very tired but the show melted my face like a good metal show should! Anthrax as an opening act was decent but Motorhead was top notch... rock on!

Cool! :goodone: :haz: :cheers: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :blaze: :guitar: