Plenty of Floor Tickets Available For St. Paul

Being this is the last tour, and tickets in the northeast long gone, and secondary markets thru the roof, this is getting my bloodpressure up.

So many NE secondary markets skipped, while seems a lot of middle America markets with plenty of seats, and good prices on stub hub et al.

And the ticket overlords (VS !) adding tickets at the last minute, that really helps those planning or wanting a road trip!

I did Tulsa VIP. There were 3 empty seats next to me. My friend Jason got 3rd row Alex in Lincoln about 8 hours before show time at the cost of $125.00 plus tax each for the pair. I wonder how those Gold VIP people who paid what? 450 plus tax? Felt about that. I am going to Dallas now. 4 tickets opened up on the floor yesterday at $225.00 each "platinum seats" 14th row center. I was going to wait a few more days for prices to drop on stub hub but every day more and more were sold or taken off ditto on e-bay. Austin I bought a long time ago 20th row center. Houston I am waiting on tickets to either open up last minute or grab some off the hub day before the show. This woman in the parking lot in Tulsa bought 12th row for 100 bucks each off a scalper right in front of me. A nice savings of what? 800 bucks?

You want good seats? Just go to Calgary or Vancouver. Tons available.

Disclaimer: I am not a supporter of TM.

That having been said, I do not believe for a second that TM or LN are holding onto tickets until the last minute. This tickets become available because someone (the band, promoters, VIPs, etc) decided not to use them and turned them back to the venue. This happens normally within a week of the show, and some venues even call VIPs on the day of the show if they have not indicated whether they will use their seats so they can resell them through the box office (that's how I got front row in Philly for S & A).

My advice, if you want to see a show and don't have good seats, is to buy cheap seats so you know you will get in and then try to score premium seats the week or day of the show. You can always sell your cheap seats at the show if you are successful.

I've got 10th row floor Alex's side and I have a spare if anyone is interested. Face value is all I want. Could meet up later to flip the ticket at the excel or at Tom Reid's. If interested email me at wfsucs@yahoo.com

It's the seat next to me but I'm harmless. :)

There are still 8 seats in front of me on stubhub in New Orleans, and they were VIP Silver just like me .

Asking $600 a piece....I'm moving there at show time...they'll never sell.

You want good seats? Just go to Calgary or Vancouver. Tons available.

I don't understand why that is. Especially Vancouver.

Because those people are Loonies

Oh... :hail: U see what I did there...not only did I make fun of Canadian money, I also.... :drool:

Nevermind :rage: