Last night...

Freddy Lee

...i had this horrible dream...

I was at the Rush concert front row at MSG. Great day! The intermission starts. I shut down. Fall asleep. I wake up, and THE CONCERT IS FUDGIN OVER! WHAT THE HELL?! Now I'm upset. Is it a vision of the future? :eh: :banghead: :bang bang: :no: :o :fuckinputer:

I never dream anything good and then can't even remember that...
  • Like 1

I was at the Rush concert front row at MSG. Great day! The intermission starts. I shut down. Fall asleep. I wake up, and THE CONCERT IS FUDGIN OVER! WHAT THE HELL?! Now I'm upset. Is it a vision of the future? :eh: :banghead: :bang bang: :no: :o :fuckinputer:

Maybe the rest of the concert was the post-hiatus jibber jabber! :)

Edited by GeminiRising79
  • Like 1

relax...in your dream they played hold your fire and presto in entirety...you didn't miss anything.

• Like 1

You fell asleep in your dream? Like Inception? What did you dream about in the dream within your dream?
  • Like 2

OMG GUYS! ANOTHER RUSH DREAM! GET YOUR POPCORN! :popcorn:

I'm in Nassau Coliseum ( for some reason ), and there aren't many people here. So, Rush does a bit of a short practice time. When all of a sudden, the stage blows. Literally! I AM SO NERVOUS! ARE THESE SHITTY VISIONS? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? I'M LOSING MY MIND!!! :fuckinputer:

^^^ Sure glad I don't remember any of my dreams but alas I could be considered lame for a number of other reasons... :) Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 1

^^^ Sure glad I don't remember any of my dreams but alas I could be considered lame for a number of other reasons... :)

Nah Narps.

:laughing guy: .... Made me laugh out loud. I picked up a few more minutes of life with that one...
  • Like 1

Lord knows I never have any dreams about Rush...

Though the one time I did, it was audio only, and it was the sudden intro guitar sound Alex does at the start of The Big Money. I started giggling in my dream. It had been so sudden, the sound woke me up, and I woke myself up laughing. That had to be a couple of years ago. I still get the giggles just thinking about it.

Having said that, I think you had to be there...

:P

• Like 1

Two reasons I remember my dreams:

1 My youth.

2 I write down my dreams when I wake up in the morning. I've already filled like 2 books. And they are pretty cool to read.

Edited by Freddy Lee

1 My youth.

2 I write down my dreams when I wake up in the morning. I've already filled like 2 books. And they are pretty cool to read.

You do better than me: anything I dream of is obliterated the split-second the alarm clock goes off. :(

• Like 2

1 My youth.

You do better than me: anything I dream of is obliterated the split-second the alarm clock goes off. :(

Me too. Even the ones that appeared to be good... :(
  • Like 1

1 My youth.

If you could prize the pages open...

• Like 1

I had a dream last night that Dana Scully and I were on a case, chasing some guy through the woods who was dressed as a clown. It was a nightmare. Does that count? :LOL: