Am I the only one?

Fat Stick

I got a little misty eyed at the Page/Plant concert when they played Thank You and Ramble On.

Rush usually elicits a different emotion from me. Xanadu and 2112 can give me goose bumps. Closer to the Heart, Lakeside Park and Lessons make me the most emotional I suppose.

• Like 2

Lakeside Park and Lessons

:dweez: .... Edited by Narpsberg

Mission is one of the most inspiring tunes for me they have written.

Ghost Rider...I felt Neils pain to the bone.

Mission is the one that really makes me feel awesome. And I can shed some tears with that one...but they are tears of joy and how that song defines how I live my life each and everyday.

• Like 2

Every time I hear Dog Years, I cry like a baby...I think, "why?" "WHY?" Neil penned those lyrics. Every time.

http://dogbreedinfo.us/images/Dog.gif

Seriously though, The Garden. I was front row during the CA tour, right in front of Geddy, and when they started singing that song, I could tell it was important to him because I could see it in his eyes. Neil looked very emotional as well. He was watching Geddy. Alex looked, well...full. Like he had had a lot food--maybe pasta, cheese and wine right before the show. Anyways, I was feeling the moment and couldn't hold back the tears. Incredible concert moment. Maybe one of my favorites out of all of the shows I have ever seen.

Edited by vital signz