Official 2015 NBA Playoff Thread

Digital Dad

After getting out to an early lead, only to have it cut down to 3 points by the Clippers, Houston is getting it done. Looks like the Clippers are gonna be gone.

I've posted before that it's a shame the San Antonio didn't get through the first round. They'd be a great match=up against Golden state.

Clippers were leading series 3-1 and blow it. I hope Houston is tired now... Go Warriors.

Any predictions Atlanta vs Cleveland? I'd like to see the Hawks win, even though every time they play at home, the arena organist absolutely drives me crazy :facepalm:

• Like 1

I haven't paid close attention to the playoffs, but I have to say Kevin McHale hasn't really aged at all. Go Rockets!

Back when McHale played some drunk Bucks fan at a bar wanted to beat me up because he thought I looked like Kevin McHale (which I don't).

I haven't paid close attention to the playoffs, but I have to say Kevin McHale hasn't really aged at all. Go Rockets!

Back when McHale played some drunk Bucks fan at a bar wanted to beat me up because he thought I looked like Kevin McHale (which I don't).

Was it Jack Sikma? Sidney Moncrief?

Was it Jack Sikma? Sidney Moncrief?

It wasn't Sikma...there was no one any bar I've ever been to with a perm like that. And it wasn't Moncrief, I think I would have recognized him...just some garden variety Wisconsin drunk.

Houston gets a win behind some great shooting early. Harden got 45 total. Golden State made the stops down the stretch, but couldn't hit on the other end to change the result. Gotta like the Warriors' chances at home to close this thing out, however. Let's hope Curry is OK...

ETA: Bogut should have flopped on this play... http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25195512/watch-dwight-howard-receives-flagrant-1-for-striking-boguts-face

Edited by goose

After getting out to an early lead, only to have it cut down to 3 points by the Clippers, Houston is getting it done. Looks like the Clippers are gonna be gone.

I've posted before that it's a shame the San Antonio didn't get through the first round. They'd be a great match=up against Golden state.

Clippers were leading series 3-1 and blow it. I hope Houston is tired now... Go Warriors.

Any predictions Atlanta vs Cleveland? I'd like to see the Hawks win, even though every time they play at home, the arena organist absolutely drives me crazy :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJzcS-mEfOg

GO CAVS FINISH THE HAWKS!!!!
  • Like 1