rush and bbq

America

hi everyone. new here i was wondering if anyone here knew about if rush licked barbecue alot? i bbq alot here where i live and one time i was standin outside on a day like today where it was kinda chilly and i was listenin to counterparts cooking burgers steaks ham peppers tomatoes mushrooms garlic and stuff and i remember time and motion came on and it made everything just take on this different character i think it was because i was outside and i know neil and geddy like the outdoors too and alex like golfin outside but he cant do it much anymore on tour because he has to rest because of the arthritis stuff on their days off and i like golf too :)

First of all, welcome to the forum!

hi everyone. new here i was wondering if anyone here knew about if rush licked barbecue alot?

First of all, welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure if they lick barbecue a lot. :P I do, though. I love it!

Okay, seriously, though, I don't know. I don't know if that's a subject that's ever been discussed.

Canadians, do you have barbecue, in the Great White North? (I don't mean to ask something in such a naive way, but I am serious. Well, half serious). :huh:

Is this geddyfan13? Has he finally discovered SpellCheck?

You should talk to ILSnwdog...He loves BBQ/ Grilling, and hes a big fan of Time and Motion.

So...were you grilling or BBQing?

hi everyone. new here i was wondering if anyone here knew about if rush licked barbecue alot? i bbq alot here where i live and one time i was standin outside on a day like today where it was kinda chilly and i was listenin to counterparts cooking burgers steaks ham peppers tomatoes mushrooms garlic and stuff and......HEY! A SQUIRREL!!.....i remember time and motion came on and it made everything just take on this different character i think it was because i was outside and i know neil and geddy like the outdoors too and alex like golfin outside but he cant do it much anymore on tour because he has to rest ....HEY! ANOTHER SQUIRREL!! ..... because of the arthritis stuff on their days off and i like golf too.............. :)