Caption a Random Image V: The Comical Frontier

Ghost of a Rider

Principled Man-------------------------------22------------------------------------------8/30/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------22------------------------------------------9/14/15

snowdogged----------------------------------22-----------------------------------------9/16/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------17------------------------------------------9/11/15

Your_Lion--------------------------------------10------------------------------------------9/2/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------6------------------------------------------8/24/15

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------5-------------------------------------------9/7/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

toymaker---------------------------------------4------------------------------------------9/18/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

Fine print: "Do not attempt tricks involving guillotines while using this medication."

There were some really good ones but this one takes it.

You're up, toymaker!

I knew this was gonna be your winner when I read it. :)

• Like 1

I am surprised! Here's hoping this one isn't too limiting...

http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/27/20/b4088ecdd9f559041f9c86426b36a9ce.jpg

Edited by toymaker

No, no....you don't understand. I was treated for being IN the World's Biggest Pussy...... Edited by Principled Man

No, no....you don't understand. I was treated for being IN the World's Biggest Pussy......

http://yourcommunityinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/blue-ribbon.jpg

We thank ya kindly, toyman!

My dirty joke book has been put away for now.....so caption THIS:

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/awkward-family-dinner-thor-2250514.jpeg

"Brother . . . I beseech you. Just for today, let us put aside our differences. The struggle can wait for another day. I need you to send me a life. I must pass this level of Candy Crush."

Who does a God have to kill to get some service around here?

I hate to see the tip they leave..... :laughing guy:

WINNER!!

• Like 1

Who does a God have to kill to get some service around here?

I hate to see the tip they leave..... :laughing guy:

WINNER!!

Yes, it's a good one! But I would like to point out that they have in fact been served: they both have glasses of ice water...

• Like 1

Principled Man-------------------------------23------------------------------------------9/20/15

Ghost of a Rider-----------------------------22------------------------------------------9/14/15

snowdogged----------------------------------22-----------------------------------------9/16/15

Lost In Xanadu-------------------------------17------------------------------------------9/11/15

Your_Lion--------------------------------------10------------------------------------------9/2/15

Janie--------------------------------------------6------------------------------------------6/16/15

Freddy Lee------------------------------------6------------------------------------------8/24/15

BeOhBe Bob----------------------------------6-------------------------------------------9/21/15

Tombstone Mountain------------------------4------------------------------------------5/24/15

toymaker---------------------------------------4------------------------------------------9/18/15

greyfriar----------------------------------------3------------------------------------------5/14/15

Lerxst1990-------------------------------------2------------------------------------------3/30/15

Tick----------------------------------------------1------------------------------------------7/17/15

DirkPrattLerxst--------------------------------1-------------------------------------------8/6/15

Game Rules

Pic Archive

Thank you kind sir.

I channeled comments my Brother would make while we'd wait for food...

WHO DOES MY BROTHER HAVE TO BLOW TO GET SOME FOOD AROUND HERE?

I'd comeback with some wiseass crap next time..... anyway

Try this

http://i60.tinypic.com/24qn31l.jpg

Edited by BeOhBe Bob